• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why can't they bond?

Could you not ask a rescue to bond if you can't have them in the house for longer then a week?

Or do what I did when my 4 wouldn't bond, get a 5th so the single has a friend then do a big bond with 5 :lol:

The one I have is the 24x24 x 8 panels and it makes up into quite a few useful shapes.

They're ok, no fighting or anything but they tend to be in their original pairs, and opposite ends of the hutch or run, I think I gave them too much space to quick so this weekend I might just put them back in the pen....and see if I can get them 'closer' xxx

thanks, I will have a look out for one that size. :) Glad your bonding is going well. :D

Could you not ask a rescue to bond if you can't have them in the house for longer then a week?

Or do what I did when my 4 wouldn't bond, get a 5th so the single has a friend then do a big bond with 5 :lol:

I don't know anywhere that could do it. :oops: Also I'd be worried sick as if the girls get into a fight, it's locked on and it is difficult to split them up. Rescues are busy so wouldn't be able to watch them full time I don't think? So they might not be there to split them up. :shock: I only experienced lock on fights on the first day of bonding and I had them in for 4 days. I don't think I kept them in long enough. :(

Last edited:
Back