• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are sheds so expensive? U/D Tomorrow

Have a look at gardenbuildingsdirect website, they've got a couple of good priced shiplaps. I want one myself but think I should really wait til next spring or my husband won't be happy!

That's the one I was looking at! I think it's great for the price, and that includes delivery too! If you get it let me know what it's like and maybe I can persuade my hubby ;)

Have you tried looking at local companies, I have also been looking at sheds online and I have discovered a local company that builds sheds and they are roughly the same price as the online companies, they also have a showroom so you can see the quality before you buy and they also include delivery and installation, just worth checking if you have anything similar in your area.

Hi Jack, it's Dearne Valley Garden Centre, just off Dearne Valley Parkway, they have a shed with a run attached all set up there, plus a kennel and run and some gorgeous playhouses. You could also always ask john if he could make you one;)

Well, tomorrow we are going to measure everything up at the new house:D

BUt...My dad doesn't know me and my mums plans:? :lol::lol:

But! He better let us do what we want or he cam leave home...Buns come first:lol:
Jack x

Back