• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is more affectionate - your male or female bunny/bunnies ?

Well Lola is the most affectionate of all of my buns, she licks me all of the time, sits on my knee for cuddles, demands cuddles ect but Delilah hates any form of contact, Charlie likes a tiny stroke then runs off and Dougal sticks around for a cuddle from time to time:wave:

That's a hard one- i think male/female buns are individuals and have affection according to the affection you give them and of course there own innate personalities. Too hard for me to say.

My male bunny Joejoe he is so affectionate, always hops up to greet me and asks for noserubs andlicks me and sometimes i get the buzzy noise too, jess on the other hand :roll: well, if a bunny could look down its nose at you, she would :lol: She's a right snooty little madam, i still love her though, and I don't think she dislikes me really cos she did jump up for a big cuddle at the vets :) and i was allowed a 30 second noserub last week too which is progress.

Ive only had 3 bucks & non were overly affectionate but think in Dill's case it was his naff beginnings rather than his sex.Prefered does when had single buns as had a buck once who just mounted us all the time & our vets laughed when asked about castration-we later swapped vets when they refused to spay our doe,who it turned out had an ovary the size of a golf ball:evil:
Does seem to have more attitude,which I love,but are usually big softies underneath!But again,thats in my experience rather than a generalisation.:)

Alfie is more confident, which I think makes him 'seem' more friendly, purely because he's always there in your face. :lol::lol: He often doesn't want a fuss though but, when he's in the mood, he'll sit there for ages while I rub his nose.

Bubbles is a bit shyer at first but she would never ever turn down a nose rub. Not ever. :love::love:

So, overall, I would say Bubbles.

Back