• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has the oldest Bunny on here?

Harvey (white bunny) is 11 years old and Harriet is 10 years old

HarvandHarriet13508025x2.jpg

chelsea is 10 years and sooty is 9years they live with mum (sdf76) my buns are still babys at 3yrs lol, oldie bun where are you you would love this thread!!!!!!!

Jo Jo was a giant french lop x harliquin.His mummy had two babies Jo Jo and Theo.Theo died of HVD and Jo Jo was about 11 1/2 when he was PTS as he had a stroke.

Totti is a middle aged bun at 6 1/2 in comparison to Bridge bunny Molly, who went to the Bridge aged 12 1/2.

who has the oldest bunn yon here?

I have my Rolo who will soon be 15:Dhe is getting a bit stiff in his back legs now (the vet say it is arthritis) although he is has not been put on any meds yet:roll:but he eats well and enjoys being out in the run on sunny days:)

Wow I can't believe the ages of some of buns - their ages are fab! My eldest is 5 years old - well the age that I know anyway, most of mine are strays from rescues so their ages are guesses.

I have a resident rescue that is now 11, I can't take the credit for her getting to that age though, I only had her last April, she does look her age though and sleeps for about 23 hours a day, she can run like a good'un after a couple of wobbles and she picks up her pace.

Many of bunnies are old crooks now though, they're all getting on a bit. I took many of my personal buns on when I first joined the forum nearly four years ago and they were getting on for middle age then, even my baby Beatrix is 5 coming on for 6 :(

I have a resident rescue that is now 11, I can't take the credit for her getting to that age though, I only had her last April, she does look her age though and sleeps for about 23 hours a day, she can run like a good'un after a couple of wobbles and she picks up her pace.

but how can she drink and eat enough? And how can she pee enough? since there is only 1 hr. awaken per day. Are you serious about the 23 hr. sleep period?

Our Rosie who went to the bridge last year was 13 and she kicked Cancer's **** :D. We now have Daisy who is nearly 10.

She is looked after by Molly (4) and Roger (18months) :)

Last edited:
My oldest bunny is Benji. He is a 9-year old lop, who will be 10 in December! He is still fit as a fiddle, though a little more skinny than he used to be. He also scares me to death regularly when I find him laying on his side and he doesn't wake up... He is a bit deaf as well now and doesn't usually hear me coming into the room anymore... :lol: So I have to either shout until he hears me or poke him gently to wake him...

Vera

Back