• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

white rabbit name

Ours is a white rabbit and we have named him Follow, as in follow the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland or the Matrix.

i like casper, boo, spook, arctic, tundra, ice and blizzard :oops: :D (when i was little our white rabbit was called snowy :oops: :lol: )

Oh just thought have you ever read the silver brumby books?? They're about wild white horses in Australia, I LOVED them as a kid and they're great for white names, only one I can remember of the top of my head is Kalina, because I called a rabbit that. It means frosting on the snow :)

Just looked on Amazon, and some more names are Thowra and Storm.

if you like horses you HAVE to read these books!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss...alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=silver+brumby

wow so many names!! thanks everyone!! some great suggestions! still in a dilema! i hate choosing names, can never decide. Some more names i've thought of are:
minty, Samson(he's a big lad). louie.
i'm quite liking samson as i can shorten it to sammy. I named Joon(his new girlfriend) after my fav film Benny and Joon, but now she has lost her benny:( but the other character in the film is Sam, played by Johnny depp, so i'm quite liking that!
he's settled in really well and met joon for the first time today. It didn't go too bad, Joon was a bit stroppy but he was laid back and took it all in his stride. they both went off and had a sleep at opposite ends of the room! I am going to try them each day this week and I'm hoping joon will get used to him. She has only one eye now so i think it's a bit scarier for her.
thanks everyone!

Back