• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which shed?

which shed should I buy?

• Shed 1

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Shed 2

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Shed 3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Shed 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shed 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Shed 6

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
No. 6. I have a very simliar shed by same company, only difference is I have the one window and it opens.

We got ours through a catalogue cost us nearly £400... I wish I'd seen these websites last year :roll: :lol:

I'm sure the little bit extra for the floor is worth it. They're really great and spacious. What bun's is it actually for? Or is it just for any that come in? x

In the end I bought No 1 - I wasn't certain how much space Alice has for a bigger shed and it looked the better quality of the two.

Its for larger rabbits and any groups Alice gets in for the long term, but also for her to look after my trio while I am on placements for the next 3 months. I am buying the shed in part payment for her looking after them.

I voted for No. 1, too, although it is quite small. We have a 6' by 8' Billy Oh shed, which looks nice, but it already has damp corners and sucks water in when there is a lot of rain. We will have to paint it again as soon as it gets warmer and dryer.

Our latest shed is from a company called Tigersheds. They would have been over your budget, but the quality is very good, haven't had any trouble with it so far.

In the end I bought No 1 - I wasn't certain how much space Alice has for a bigger shed and it looked the better quality of the two.

Its for larger rabbits and any groups Alice gets in for the long term, but also for her to look after my trio while I am on placements for the next 3 months. I am buying the shed in part payment for her looking after them.

How lovely of you.

Back