• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which RU member has the biggest bonded group?

Victoria39 has a bonded group of 17!! :wave:

I do indeed!!

hairymob1.jpg

Violet the blue dutch "done a runner" and Austin, bottom right, decided to take his barley ring and nom nom with Violet :D

Generally the group get on, there is the odd chasing here and there which is instigated by one bun but she doesn't follow through with bum biting.

How do those with groups of 3+ monitor the health of individual Rabbits - poo output in particular ?

This may sound a bit mad but there is a standard amount of poops in the same area everyday, when I open up the shed in the morning I just know if there is a poo shortage or if someone's looks wrong. If there is a problem you can tell which bun it is just by observation. If that makes any sense :D

I don't know which poops belong to which bunny but if I noticed anything unusual I would be able to tell which bunny was sick from their behaviour.

Victoria39 what accomodation do you have for a group that size. I'd love to bond my 11 together but no sure what to do about living arrangements. Pics would be great if you have any?

I do indeed!!

hairymob1.jpg

Violet the blue dutch "done a runner" and Austin, bottom right, decided to take his barley ring and nom nom with Violet :D

Generally the group get on, there is the odd chasing here and there which is instigated by one bun but she doesn't follow through with bum biting.

i can only see 16! are you cheating?

The dutch bun on the right as you look at the pic is sharing his barley ring with another blue dutch bun Violet, it is her missing from the pic :lol::lol:

Back