• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which RU buns would you bunnap if you could? ;)

Unfortunately both bunnies are now bridge bunnies but I'd have bun-napped Becki's Tilly-May & Jen :love: and PurpleBumbles Bif :love:

All three have a special place in my heart :cry:

Otherwise I'll take Bertie thanks PurpleBumble ;)

And I'll keep my own, love them very very much

No one ever wants any of our trio, but I dont get offended by it, just think Yay they are safe here if no one wants them :)

I have loads I'd bunny nap, but must admit do have some favourites i.e

Bunnymadhouses - Nemo, Frank and Hope
Juboobs gorgeous bun
JackBun - Drake and Josh (actually they are on their holiday here atm so maybe I just wont answer the door when Jack comes to pick them up;) )
Inspector Morse and Big Libby
All of Snowberrys buns
All Of Bunny addicts buns, especially Evie
Big and Beige
and far too many more.

Last edited:
oh bless you gem :love:

bertie says you can has a cuddle but he likes his howse..he now owns it all as poor bif has passed.

merlin says can you braid hair...hes wanting a rasta look:lol:

i miss bif every single minute of every single day..she was soo special to me...and she always remembered you:love:

ah bless i rember tilly-may....so sad.

so many on here....rosie cos she looked like my bif a bit...sugarplum belonging to touie cos she was the spit of bertie.

All the dutches, esp any chocs :lol:

Also

Locksley, Thistle and Spencer :love:

Georgies already sending Cloud down so its all ok :lol:

Gosh theres been a few on here :lol:
SJ's peanut butter
Amys Amber and Noel
Mopsymops's Oggie & Delila
Steph's Charlie (because he looks like my Fletcher)
loopylops Sophie!
To be honest though I look at most bunnys on here and wanna bunny-knap! I think we ALL have very beutifle bunnys we should be proud of
My favoritist bunnys of all are my 5 babys - phoebe,ella,ava,holly& fletcher! :love::love::love::love::love:

My baby boys :) i bet you'd love to bunnap em :D x

503cc0.jpg

No one ever wants any of our trio, but I dont get offended by it, just think Yay they are safe here if no one wants them :)

I have loads I'd bunny nap, but must admit do have some favourites i.e

Bunnymadhouses - Nemo, Frank and Hope
Juboobs gorgeous bun
JackBun - Drake and Josh (actually they are on their holiday here atm so maybe I just wont answer the door when Jack comes to pick them up;) )
Inspector Morse and Big Libby
All of Snowberrys buns
All Of Bunny addicts buns, especially Evie
Big and Beige
and far too many more.

You are more than welcome to Strawberry and Snowdrop- they are pains in the bum at the minute!

Back