• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which RU buns would you bunnap if you could? ;)

Well I want Colin, how about you have BOTH my Satan's Children in exchange for Colin. 2 for 1, that's fair :lol:

Hmmmmmm! let me think????

Let go of my Col?.....Never!

I luvs him far toooo much, but, I'll still take your two if I can please :lol:

righty I am going to work my way around RU and bunnap everybun, what are you all going to do without your bunnies :lol::lol::lol::lol: I might have to kidnap a few owners too to help with all the buns, :lol:

How can you decide with the so many buns on here, its sooo diffucult :love:

My favourites are going to have to be Mittens, Sooty, Orea and Charlie (sorry i forgot the username of the owner). Only because I dream of having a group of 4.

How can you decide with the so many buns on here, its sooo diffucult :love:

My favourites are going to have to be Mittens, Sooty, Orea and Charlie (sorry i forgot the username of the owner). Only because I dream of having a group of 4.

Me :wave:
Thanks they are rather gorgeous if I do say so myself!

any bun:lol::lol::lol: i would run around with a trolley dashing to get all the buns i could:lol: seriously?.......none from here.... they are all well loved and cared for:love::love:

I've only ever had one bun mentioned on one of these types of threads and that was Katie. Most people couldn't even name most of my buns, but its my fault because I never have time to post much about one specific animal.

Of ones I could take home, I would have loved Kemit and Peanut butter and would love Rum and Raisin ( so cute) as well as Annie (kayj's new girl) and so many others. I can't complain because I hardly have any time to check out other buns photos, so can't expect mine to be picked.:D

Big and Beige might have something to say if they read this thread. Amazed they haven't got one mention! :shock:

Big and Beige might have something to say if they read this thread. Amazed they haven't got one mention! :shock:

I know :shock: Rabswood doesnt post as much as she did though :(

I cant put them on my list as Beige has a crush on Bella and there would be arguments if they came here

Oooh if I could, I've always said I would have:

Oreo - Kaths 101
Alfie - from Alfie and Bubbles
Blackberry - Blackberry & co
Likkle Baby Saint + Mummy Helen - Tucker Bunnies
Rubles - Teddy's Mummy
Merlin + Akasma - Hurricain Honey
Dudley and Daisy - Boudicca
Rimmi - Teflons Shadow
Badger - Sky O

Oooh if I could, I've always said I would have:

Oreo - Kaths 101
Alfie - from Alfie and Bubbles
Blackberry - Blackberry & co
Likkle Baby Saint + Mummy Helen - Tucker Bunnies
Rubles - Teddy's Mummy
Merlin + Akasma - Hurricain Honey
Dudley and Daisy - Boudicca
Rimmi - Teflons Shadow
Badger - Sky O

how on earth will you bunnynap all of them :lol: :lol:

Can somone come bunny name my 32 I have here at the moment. I feel like I have spent the past week cleaning out rabbits and feeding them and given meds. I need sleep sorry feeling sorry for myself at the moment . I have the dreeded time of the month and its draining me.

Can somone come bunny name my 32 I have here at the moment. I feel like I have spent the past week cleaning out rabbits and feeding them and given meds. I need sleep sorry feeling sorry for myself at the moment . I have the dreeded time of the month and its draining me.

I'll quite happily bunnynap some :lol:

Back