• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which online shop do you prefer?

Which shop do you prefer

• Total voters
I voted for the hay experts - I've not used pampered piggies but aren't they closed a lot? :?

you won't find better customer service than THE either, they are awesome :love:

i think sally at pamperedpiggies is much better value in my opinion, the toys etc are much cheaper, i find on THE you can spend £4.50 on a toy, where as with sally there all under £3 really, and she has the new thing where you can make you own toys, which works out really cheap if you buy lots of stuff if you have lots of animals.

Also i cant rate the service enough, once a parcel of ours got lost in the floods and we had a new parcel within days.

my buns love pamperedpiggies stuff, and they love all the treat pots n treat bags :)

I've voted for The Hay Experts as I use them more regularly than Pampered Piggies for treat hay, megazorb and dried herbs. I love Pampered Piggies to as they have some different toys which the bunnies love. The Hay Experts has got a wider range of hays.

Last edited:
PP was closed over Christmas because someone hacked into the site and ruined it.Its back now though.

I also think it is cheaper for toys.

Honey and Wesley love that to. Other recommendations are Oxbow Timothy, Orchard Grass, Readigrass. They don't seem to like Brome though. They love timothy hay cubes to. Don't spend too much. :lol: Easier said than done.

Brilliant thanks :wave:

Normally I buy 2 bales of hay from the farm shop every week, so I'm not use to all these different types to choose from

If you're looking for extra delicious hay I second the recommendation for oxbow timothy, my buns love it - it's really expensive though. they're very fond of the Bunny Nature apline meadow hay too, but again, not kind on the wallet!

Back