• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which of your bunnies did you gain in 2010?

I gained Summer from a rescue in August 10 to bond with BamBam, and Roxy in June/July from a pet shop because she was reduced to clear! I also gained and lost Brian and Stewie hamstersand lost Maggie piggy, Moo bunny and Bubbles bunny :cry:

I adopted Max and Alvin. Alvin has since gone to the bridge, and I've gone from having 6 bunnies to 4

In 2010 I firstly rescued Denny who I renamed Snowy. Then I rescued Dusty who I bonded with Snowy and they have become the best of friends.

I didn't gain any bunnies in 2010. Have had my 2 since 2005....not had any new buns since then :shock:

I did get 3 hamsters and 2 gerbils though, all rescues :love:

We homed Arrabella & Indiana....little sisters...:love:

P1070367ArrabellaIndiana-1.jpg

and have just rehomed Master Archie who we will bond with the girls once he is neutered...:love:

P1090227.jpg

I gained Lucy. I had been looking for a single female but not the way I got her. She is a happy bunny now though :love: This photo shows her runny eye :?

DSCF0078.jpg

Last edited:
I got Honey in May from P@H adoption section.

I started fostering in June, and got my first 3 fosters, Selena and 2 babies Floppy and Fluff. Floppy has health problems, and I ended up keeping him. Then his brother Fluff came back to me after being injured when his bond went wrong, and I kept him :oops: (not too good at fostering lol).

Then I fostered Teddy, Max and Blossom.

And now I have Muff and Peter.

I started the year with 2 rabbits of my own, and I have finished with 8, including my fosters. And I love them all :love::love:.

I started with 2 and gained 9 in 2010 - final total 11 - though I fostered and rehomed 6 aswell. Stopping at 11 now - though it's difficult it makes sense and I can give all mine the love and time they deserve :love::love:

I started 2010 with Parsley & Gilbert who have been with me for a few years.
Aubrey was a stray bunny that no one claimed who arrived in May & I have had my big girl foster bun Ruby since November.
Happy to admit I will be a failed foster with her as she will be the perfect wife for Aubrey (I had a failed bond with trying to work out a trio with him & the existing buns, he was a tiny tyrant with Gil & made Gil ill with his bullying:cry:)

So I went from 2 to 4 & that will be it! No time for more buns or room for more sheds!

Back