• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where is best to buy a hutch please?

Hi, where would everyone recommend to buy a hutch, looking for a 6ft one, and able to pay up to £200, found some that looked good on the welfare site, but it is 6 weeks for delivery? Also would you recommend a run attached to the cage or a separate run? many thanks for any help

Hi there and welcome. Ryedale do good hutches and the Happy Hutch Co :D Personally I would wait for one for the Welfare Company, and it is better to have an attached run so bunnies can go in/out themselves.

Hi I would try ringing the welfare hutch company and see if they can turn it around a bit quicker than the 6 weeks. They did it for me in just over 2 but I did ring and check. I guess it depends on how busy they are at the time.

Definitely attached run so bunnies can have full access at all times (especially when they're most active dusk/dawn).

Call welfare and see if they can turn around sooner. May be worth checking liberta and zooplus

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back