• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can i buy hay online?

Just been out and checked and they are 1kg bags.

I am watching this thread as I am doing the same - trips back and forth to p@h for 1kg bags of timothy hay/excel supa forage and excel herbage.

Just so many different types :?:?

Let me know what you order.

Just been out and checked and they are 1kg bags.

I am watching this thread as I am doing the same - trips back and forth to p@h for 1kg bags of timothy hay/excel supa forage and excel herbage.

Just so many different types :?:?

Let me know what you order.

:wave: Hi Jo, lovely to see someone local

Might order the 5 bags from dust free people, seems decent price, it works out at about £4 a kilo when you order 2 or £2.50 a kilo when you order 5, just not sure i have the room to store though......

Hi
I have the dust free hay and it's all compacted, so easily storable. My bunnies love it.
I also have the dust free straw for themm which is lovely and soft.
I use wooden litter pellets in the litter trays, which I find works well. Carefresh is also a good one.

Brenda Road is not far from me (Seaton).

I thought I was the only one having a disaster with all this hay business. i don't have a great deal of storage space either.

I know, to be honest i expected p@h to be extortionately more than buying elsewhere and is isnt, and obviously you can just pick up 1kg at a time if you wish, hmmmmmmm need to think

Maybe we can get together and order in bulk? saving money, i could have it delivered here and if its in bags like the dust free one, i can shove it in the boot of hubbys car, thats i you could collect from him?

but actually thinking again, at £30 for 5 2kg bales, it works out at £3 per kg, and thats not the timothy hay...... maybe back to p@h lol

Back