• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where are all the single lady buns??

Well I'm going to see some rabbits on Saturday, but again they want me to take Harry along to try with any girls I like :?

I'm a bit upset actually, as I spoke to someone there on Sunday and the phone cut off and when I called back it was a bit busy so the lady said she'd call me back. I didn't hear anything, which wasn't a problem because I know rescues get busy and the people involved aren't superhuman.
So I called back yesterday and left a message saying I was interested in any single females, I mentioned I'd called and what had happened just so they'd know who I was.

Well I phoned again today and spoke to the lady that I spoke to on Sunday. She said the lady that runs the rescue said that I'd left an irate message because no-one had called me back :shock:
Apparently she did call back and left me a message asking me to give them a ring, but I never got any message.
I would never leave an irate message because I thought a rescue hadn't called me straight back! :(

Back