• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When does Spring Fever stop?

Lola is being very naughty, humping Lucy to death, digging, chewing and just being a mardy ****!

Lucy is just lovely Lucy!

Truffle just humped Bean on our bed!!!!!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll: She is doing it all the time lately and then Bean has a go....I hate spring time!!!!

Ooooo another trick that Bean has learnt this spring time is taking the large ceramic food bowl out of his cage with his mouth and throwing the pellets all over the floor. This makes truffle go mad and she zooms round the floor like a manic hoover gobbling them all up. Bean just looks on....I think he is thinking 'lady bun, you must work for your food' followed by an evil laugh!!:lol::lol::lol:

Cant believe he picks the bowl up too - so much for his dental last monday!

love it.....:lol::lol::lol:

bif n bertie seem to be calmong down a little but we have a few chases every day!! outside theyre too manic to care....well bertie as manic as a rew pyjama case can be blesshim:lol::lol:

weve had no humping recently not since bif had her ga dental...fingers crossed cos its always her humping bertie..she needs a stepladder!!:lol:

casper however isnt deplummed yet..vet is not hapy doing so cos of the ga last time.....so hes pooping everywhere even in our beds..weeing there too...violating the female cat..trying to violate our male cat..not violating his toy bunny...washing his toy bunny like mad......biting us..well he owuld if he had his teeth:oops::( being sooooo norty hes owrse than salem my cat..and hes a little so and so!! this rabbit is now hyper...climbs everyhting..jumps huge distances...bangs his feet sooo hard in temper when he cant get his way with the cat..next door arent too happy about it as he lives upstiars away form the other two buns:oops::oops:

pease will he ease up and go back to being cute cuddly and friedly not run the other way from me and try to bite both me and nikki....and be grumpy as hell.....or ill have to push his getitng done and risking it!!

the last spring willow was alive was hell..she humped everything and was sooooo moody we tiptoed aorund the hosue or threw her a greens leaf and legged it past her....:lol: the thing was she never ever bit or nipped any human..not even by accident when going nuts for a bit of carrot etc. but my goodness..she humped poor bertie till he just lay there with a expression that said...kill me.....:lol: she was a toad.imagine if shed never have been done:shock:

ah how i miss my big girlie.....xxxx

my wickle girlie bif is being miss i own the house right now..its very funny..she gets so irrate with the cats and us..and she does nip!!:lol: if shed never been done shed have killed dogs cats people..i swear..soemthing so small with such an agressive tendency even tho shes terrified of people:lol::lol:

shes sneaky!!

Yes my three are all crazed. Funny, sometimes I look and they are all in separate corners, stretched out and having a rest!

Yesterday someone pulled the litter box out into the middle of everything and up-ended it. Very nice--humph!

Alfie's humping of poor Bubbles has eased up a little but yesterday he kept nipping my bottom when I was sitting out in the garden with him. :oops::roll::lol:

Ours "seem" to be ok but what the get up to overnight is a cound be anything haha. I found one of the carriers full of straw had sumhow flipped onto its roof.... :roll: Wheres the 24/7 survielance when we need it :lol:

Except for that, the hot weather and being lose for 12hrs a day seems to be killing them off (as in there all flat out by 3pm) but then dusk rolls around and :shock:BOOM:shock: the crazy rabbit shows back on!

It isn't just the humping... Mine are busy digging tunnels which they only do this time of year, there are clumps of fur in the garden which the blue-**** are using to line their nests with, and the buns are just generally behaving badly, doing stuff out of character. :roll:

Oh,is that why B is digging all the time?I was worrying in case she had cystitis again!And maybe Dills naughyness is not all his personality,maybe again its the time of year-we'll have to wait and see.:)

Back