• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Your Rabbit Called 2008 - Results(p4) & Reasons(p7) All In!

Wow, welll done compiling that list. I don't want to be a pain but I didn't find Bonnie's or Rowaneberrie's names on the list and I definatly added them.

Edit: Just seen Bonnie's name under 8 names, my is that a popular one. I take it you are editing the list as you count Neil&Maria?

Last edited:
Aw, keeping us hanging on!

I cant spot Sun in any of the lists...is it really that popular!? I thought she had a pretty rare name. Or maybe i missed it. Anyway WOW on compiling all the lists and stuff...its really cool to know:D and fun

Wow, welll done compiling that list. I don't want to be a pain but I didn't find Bonnie's or Rowaneberrie's names on the list and I definatly added them.

Edit: Just seen Bonnie's name under 8 names, my is that a popular one. I take it you are editing the list as you count Neil&Maria?

Hiya :wave:

Bonnie was there all along - I had missed Rowaneberrie off the unique names list though - sorry - :oops: he was hiding amongst the Rowans!

Maria x

I thought there might be confusion with Rowan and Rowanberrie but she is a girly and so I thought it might count as Rowan is for boys. Thanks though:D

Astounding once again guys! you guys just love to stat!

I notice that atleast two of yours made it to the unique names list fix fix :lol:

Mo and Roxy are honored they made it on the unique names list. Barney is now rather upset (artistic temperament I think!) that I changed his name to Barney from Cadiz :lol::oops: sorry Barney.

Seems all four of our house bunnies have unique names - Ant, Hoops, Beemer and Trix! (yes, I know, must update siggie :lol:).
Interested that someone else has a Sienna (cos have never seen her mentioned) and not surprised that Dudley is popular ... we named one of the others!! (Jenzel5's)!

Fascinating stuff Neil and Maria ... where do you find the time?! x

Aw, keeping us hanging on!

I cant spot Sun in any of the lists...is it really that popular!? I thought she had a pretty rare name. Or maybe i missed it. Anyway WOW on compiling all the lists and stuff...its really cool to know:D and fun

I have just checked and the computer had autocompleted Sun into Sunny for me - how helpful :rolleyes:

Sun is unique and Sunny now has 2 entries not 3 :D

Maria x

PS - sorry for all the edits - there will be a few glitches with this many names. :( Apologies in advance :D

Ok here goes *drumroll please*

The third most popular name with 13 "votes" is last years winner
Daisy

In second place with 14 "votes" is
Molly

And finally, in first place with an amazing 19 votes is
Thumper

More stats to follow on the reasons why we name our buns the ways we do :D

Maria x

Back