• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Your Rabbit Called 2008 - Results(p4) & Reasons(p7) All In!

Well I have to say a hugh thank you. This has been a great thread and highly entertaining. I am looking forward to next year already :D

This is awesome guys! Really interesting. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it. I don't think I put my reasons this year. But for your inspired by movie's list I got Faline's name from Bambi. :)

that was really cool had no idea you were going to do all those stats!

am well annoyed there is another Sorrel though *narrows eyes at halfpenny* :lol::lol::lol:

Another random stat for you

196 members submitted their bunny names :shock::D So a big thankyou to you all :wave: and with 1738 bunnies that means we have an average of 9 bunnies per person :shock::shock::shock: I think the rescues may have artificially inflated this figure :lol::lol:

Maria x

Wonderful! I collate statistics on social housing and heating and have done for 11 years... yawn.... Rabbit stats are much more fun!

Blimey, is the telly bust in your house??:lol:
Interesting reading though, and 6 of my 8 have unique names!
Couldn't find Midge in the lists, but guess she may be unique too!
Well done guys!:D

Blimey, is the telly bust in your house??:lol:
Interesting reading though, and 6 of my 8 have unique names!
Couldn't find Midge in the lists, but guess she may be unique too!
Well done guys!:D

No - telly not broken :lol::lol: just me avoiding my homework and Neil - well - dunno really!!

Midge is in the 2 names list (with a honeybunny)

Maria x

very, very interesting stats!! and some of my buns were on the unique list!!

my only comment is that my married couple 'Moet and Chandon' didn't appear under the alcohol list!

great work tho' :)

very, very interesting stats!! and some of my buns were on the unique list!!

my only comment is that my married couple 'Moet and Chandon' didn't appear under the alcohol list!

great work tho' :)

They were in the appearance section as you stated because of their colour. Also due to my naivety on alcohol - I didn't make the connection when I went looking for more alcohol bunnies :oops::lol:

Maria x

Back