• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's Your Favorite Type of Bunny and Why?

my first rabbit waas a lop... but in not sure what breed as i was only 5. When he died it was the end of the world for me. He was a loovely bunneh. :)x

The only other rabbit i have had is Pebble... she is a lionhead crossed with something! :lol: I love her to bits.... :Dx

I think lionheads are my fave. :) But i love them all! :lol:

Mai xx

i love broken lops, i cnt help it! even when id idnt have a rabbit, if i ever saw a lop bunny with broken marking i wanted that bunny!

and now i have my peanut :) and domino too, altho hes half of one lol

My favourite type to look at on here is probably dutches, my first rabbits as a child were 2 dutches so I guess you're on to something.

For colouring I tend to like the yellow colours, which was my first guinea pigs colour. :lol:

ah, I'm predictable.

Hmm, I love all buns really, probably the Mini Rexes are top of the list, Berri was my first bun and she was a Mini Rex. It's not just the fur, she had the best personality, I suppose I associate that with rexes. :) Lionheads wouldn't be far behind, and of course, can't leave out my lovely crosses, 'specially when they don't know what to do with their ears. :)

nine times out of ten i fall in love with the bunnies personality, my first bun was a orange rex called grumpy had her for 8 years healthy all her life no probs, and she was a bl***y grump but she didnt mind mice nesting in her hutch once a year :shock: and if one of the cats tried to get in to get the mice she'd kick em out, i was too young to really handle her but she was fiesty, im a mad lover of dutchies they are so hansome, and nine times out of ten have such a really sweet nature, i love my big's to bits, all rabbits are loverly in there own way but once in a while, one comes along (i blame donna for this :D) and melts my heart, like this mini rex im nurseing bk to health ive decided he has to stay with me, so guess im back will rexes again :lol: donnas trying to get me to keep him, she dont know it, but i am he mine allllll mine,:lol:

Has to be uppy eared buns, either black or agouti...just because they look how I think a bunny should if you know what I mean :lol:

Lionheads definately, preferably with a bit of nethie in them so they are cute small and fluffy and invariably naughty!

I remember seeing the first lionheads about 7 yrs ago they were at Longleat and there was a photo the Sun. I remember desperatley wanting them back then, now I have three!

Dutch are pretty though as are nethies

Lionheads definately, preferably with a bit of nethie in them so they are cute small and fluffy and invariably naughty!

I remember seeing the first lionheads about 7 yrs ago they were at Longleat and there was a photo the Sun. I remember desperatley wanting them back then, now I have three!

Dutch are pretty though as are nethies

I remeber the lionhead at Longleat, was the first time I'd ever saw one and I though "I want one!!!!"

I love them all :love::love::love:

But if I really had to choose looks, I would always go for an up eared rabbit with a nice long face that looks like rabbits are supose to look.

I very rarely ever get to choose a rabbit, many of the rabbits that come here I haven't seen before they arrive or even know their breed. But I find that exciting as you never know whats coming next :)

I love them all but I do have to admit I do like my Giants (as you have all probably guessed:lol::lol:)

My first rabbit was a New Zealand REW

Is there REALLY any point in me even taking the time to ANSWER the first part of this question?!?!? :roll: :lol: :lol:

The REASONS that I love Dutches the most are many! I love their unbelievably cheeky characters......I love the way they ALWAYS get themselves into all kinds of mischief and wreak total havoc - and then give you huge big eyes and an expression that says, 'What? I didn't do anything.....honest, Mum!!!'.....I love the way they look......I love how affectionate and people oriented they tend to be...... I love their sense of fun..... I love how brave and fearless they can be for their size...........

I really can't think of ANYTHING that I don't love about them! :love: :love:

I love ALL bunnies, though. Every bunny is THE best in his or her own unique way! :D :D

I seem to have a soft spot for Lionheads & Lionhead X English spots. I love NZ whites though. I think my favourites are usually linked to a particular bun.

firstly, GIANTS - but thats being biased as im a giant owner :lol: they are so docile and friendly, they are so lovable and friendly, and they come running up to you when you call their names :love::love::love:

secondly, belgian hares :love::love: they are BEAUTIFUL and so graceful.
and also, seal point netherland dwarfs :love: becuase of their sheer cuteness
i also love french lops and lionheads :love::love::love:

Mine have to be Lionhead crosses. 4 of my 6 are lionhead crosses. 2 are insanely fluffy, 1 is a psycho as she's also crossed with Nethie & Dutch, and 1 is trying to be a lionhead, but can only just manage a very short mullet :lol:.

I love the way they ALWAYS get themselves into all kinds of mischief and wreak total havoc - and then give you huge big eyes and an expression that says, 'What? I didn't do anything.....honest, Mum!!!'

i get chinned lovinly bigs will sit on my lap then spray me jump down and tilt head to one side and look at me with "whattttttttt its only cuz i love you mom"

anyones one rabbit mastered laminate flooring ? watching bigs yesterday run around
(i have laminate living and dining room then tiles) normaly hes legs all over the place but yesterday he has skill he slide with grace and was soo proud of himself :lol:

Is there REALLY any point in me even taking the time to ANSWER the first part of this question?!?!? :roll: :lol: :lol:

The REASONS that I love Dutches the most are many! I love their unbelievably cheeky characters......I love the way they ALWAYS get themselves into all kinds of mischief and wreak total havoc - and then give you huge big eyes and an expression that says, 'What? I didn't do anything.....honest, Mum!!!'.....I love the way they look......I love how affectionate and people oriented they tend to be...... I love their sense of fun..... I love how brave and fearless they can be for their size...........

I really can't think of ANYTHING that I don't love about them! :love: :love:

I love ALL bunnies, though. Every bunny is THE best in his or her own unique way! :D :D

:D :D :D

Now, what I really want to know is what your first bunny was :wave:

And if it wasn't a Dutchie.... when was the first time you saw one? :)

Back