• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Whats this?

Glad it's something to work on :D good news :thumb: also plenty of exercise to keep her gut moving, moving her slowly onto pellets is great:D and plenty of hay to give her tummy some goodness and roughage to keep those poops nice and round and not wet as to agitate her poorly bits :D

Ooo anacondas?! Brilliant, I love big snakes, they fascinate me:love:

Yea more hay is the order of the day lol.

If you click on my orignal photobucket link on the 1st page of this thread and click on my othe albums there should be some pics of my colleciton on there. dont think the anaconda is on there but the 16ft reticualted python is i think :D

Yea more hay is the order of the day lol.

If you click on my orignal photobucket link on the 1st page of this thread and click on my othe albums there should be some pics of my colleciton on there. dont think the anaconda is on there but the 16ft reticualted python is i think :D

Wow, I love snakes anyway but I don't think I'd be able to feed them :lol: We went to the safari park the other month and they had these huge anacondas and pythons in massive enclosures, they were just gigantic! 16ft.. Jeez :lol: wouldn't like to have to move one of them!

Wow, I love snakes anyway but I don't think I'd be able to feed them :lol: We went to the safari park the other month and they had these huge anacondas and pythons in massive enclosures, they were just gigantic! 16ft.. Jeez :lol: wouldn't like to have to move one of them!

Yea their great fun :D

we also have an asain water monitor, hes a lot more intelligent than the snakes and has almost a human 2 year personality. hes a cousin of the komodo dragon and even he will grow between 6-8ft but hes only about 3 foot at the moment.

heres a young male that i had the privlege of holding at a reptile zoo in oxford.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee516/Lemon292/water monitor/?action=view&current=SDC11848.jpg

Back