• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats happened?!?! U/D pebbles injured/pics

Awww, poor Pebbles and poor you, how stressful for you :(

I think it must be something to do with the time of year, as Frankie and Jenny have been fighting recently too :( Not all the time, but when I give them their pellets in the morning they've started chasing each other and Jen even looked like she was about to box Frankie this morning :shock: Once the pellets are down though, they are absolutely fine and share from the same bowl without any problems :? They do like to worry us :(

Oh dear, poor Pebbles :cry:

I'd be almost 100% certain that the unneutered rabbit you are boarding has caused this, I remember it happening once before at yours didn't it? This can still happen even with neutered ones but an unneutered one is bound to drive Domino cranky. I would definitely move them well away from the unneutered one and make sure you deal with your own buns first so you don't transfer his smell across. I'd also suggest that you don't board any more unneutered buns until yours are all safely in the workshop and hopefully that will be far enough away that it will stop this behaviour.

well since last time i have had many unneutured bunnies here and domino has ignored them, just this one seems to have got his goat so to speak.

im convinved this is what caused it, so my dad is setting about converting the workshop!

Hope all is peaceful soon. I was going to recommend hibi scrub and then saw you were going to get some. It is great stuff, I always have some in - it is about £4 for a massive tub from the chemist.

Good post Alison. I was going to say not to forget they will smell the other bunnies on you, so deal with yours first before the borders, and wash and change as well.

Since I came back from Eastbourne TJ goes nuts when he smells a pair of shoes that I wore and a bag that Caroline's bunny chinned. He also keeps coming into the hall and peeing and pooing everywhere, the little sod. I bought an enormous litter tray and plonked it in the hall, which seems to have done the job. I do, however, keep falling over the thing when I come in:lol::lol:

My Splodge has started lunging and biting me since I got Moo. She was completely obsessed with my slippers and will go for my legs if I move them away from her. She has never ever bitten or been aggressive before and I'm guessing it's Moo's smell as she's unneutered ATM.

Hope Pebbles will be alright - you are a good bunny mummy getting the scrub for her!!

Back