• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What????

:lol::lol::lol:

This is funny!!!

Actually, randomly, my elderly, 100% lovely but whiskey loving neighbour was chatting to me as I came in from work the other day, and she mentioned rabbits crossed with cats. I just chuckled and said I'd heard of them too, but didn't know where to get one! ;)

Thats so funny,thick moo :lol:

It reminds me when I was talking to a woman about my dogs allergies and I said that he was allergic to beef,pork and lamb,the woman said that it was good that we and our dog knew what he was allergic to so that we can avoid feeding it to him and when he is on his walks he knows what he can and cannot eat and avoid it
I had to say that if someone threw a bacon sarnie in the pub car park bush that Archie would still eat it,she replies "What even after the vet says so?"I said of course,the dog doesnt know does he?She was like "Oh I suppose not,silly me" :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Rolo-bun was out in the garden yesterday having a hop about.

Someone walked past and saw him sat there on the grass. I was weeding at the other said of the garden. She said "Wow, Ive never seen a rabbit that looks like that.!!" (Rolo is a harlequin lop) I smiled and said "Yes, he is unusual" To which she replied "Is he crossed with a tabby cat?"

And you know what? The woman was deadly serious:? Muppet springs to mind!:lol:

Rach x

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back