• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What were they thinking?

Here's some strange behaviour: This morning Sophie was quite enthusiastically humping Casper. I have never seen her hump him before.

:lol::lol: Oh my, first the wood pigeons, now your bunnies...it seems everybun is keen to show off their moves to you.

Mouse & Boo are rare but no nonsense humpers - what I consider to be a good solid technique :lol: I mean who am I too judge...& now I have images of rabbits that live in human bedrooms holding up scorecards :lol: Joey has a terrible technique, loads of honking & neck nibbling then tries to mount by climbing on slowly from the side :lol: Its so predictable, I always snort with laughter & get told off by Bob for hurting his feelings (Joeys not Bobs)

Was Casper amused?

Here's some strange behaviour: This morning Sophie was quite enthusiastically humping Casper. I have never seen her hump him before.
Clementine humps Atticus.. I feel so sorry for him, hes much smaller than her [emoji38][emoji38] he tried once... It didn't end well [emoji38][emoji38]

We have lots of humping here. Fudgie is like Boo and Mouse: straight down to the humping (almost always Snoopy's head, especially when he's fast asleep), no messing around.

Snoopy is exactly like Joey. Loads of fannying around, honking and buzzing while he tries to make up his mind which end to hump. Vast majority of the time he doesn't get round to doing any actual humping!

I'm seeing lots of humping here too! Rodney does a little display of circling and then decides how to mount. Often the right way these days but I've seen him try every angle!

Blossom is very patient with it all bless her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

:lol::lol: Oh my, first the wood pigeons, now your bunnies...it seems everybun is keen to show off their moves to you.

Mouse & Boo are rare but no nonsense humpers - what I consider to be a good solid technique :lol: I mean who am I too judge...& now I have images of rabbits that live in human bedrooms holding up scorecards :lol: Joey has a terrible technique, loads of honking & neck nibbling then tries to mount by climbing on slowly from the side :lol: Its so predictable, I always snort with laughter & get told off by Bob for hurting his feelings (Joeys not Bobs)

Was Casper amused?
Your comments on everybun wanting to show off their moves to me, and the bunnies in bedrooms holding scorecards made me laugh. :lol:

Joey's technique sounds so funny. I would laugh, too. :lol:

Casper didn't look very amused! He walked away and Sophie let him, thankfully.

Clementine humps Atticus.. I feel so sorry for him, hes much smaller than her [emoji38][emoji38] he tried once... It didn't end well [emoji38][emoji38]
Aw, poor Atticus, getting humped by much-bigger Clementine, and not being able to return the favour. :lol: Casper is much smaller than Sophie, too, so it's a good thing that Sophie normally doesn't hump him. :lol: I was a bit worried about his back!

We have lots of humping here. Fudgie is like Boo and Mouse: straight down to the humping (almost always Snoopy's head, especially when he's fast asleep), no messing around.

Snoopy is exactly like Joey. Loads of fannying around, honking and buzzing while he tries to make up his mind which end to hump. Vast majority of the time he doesn't get round to doing any actual humping!
Humping Snoopy's head when he's asleep is so rude! :lol: Snoopy technique sounds as hilarious as Joey's. :lol:

I'm seeing lots of humping here too! Rodney does a little display of circling and then decides how to mount. Often the right way these days but I've seen him try every angle!

Blossom is very patient with it all bless her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Aww, kind Blossom, putting up with all of that. :lol:

Haha. Frosty does the neck nibbling thing and kind of flumps on top of Daisy who keeps still for a moment then hops gently away!

Ha ha, it seems many a boy bun on this thread has a similar approach to joey. I can't remember Rudey bothering Mouse with foreplay though:lol:

Oh, Sonic used to do all sorts of weird things! He would steal flip flops straight off your feet. Wouldn't take them anywhere, just pull them off. We were once sat out in the garden with family and my grandad said "erm, is he supposed to be eating that??!". Sonic was devouring a kids patio chalk. He was fine, although very upset when I took it off him.

He used to go nuts if I had ever been around horses. He would hump, nip, chase and jump on me. I have no idea what made him do that, but it was every time!

Oh, Sonic used to do all sorts of weird things! He would steal flip flops straight off your feet. Wouldn't take them anywhere, just pull them off. We were once sat out in the garden with family and my grandad said "erm, is he supposed to be eating that??!". Sonic was devouring a kids patio chalk. He was fine, although very upset when I took it off him.

He used to go nuts if I had ever been around horses. He would hump, nip, chase and jump on me. I have no idea what made him do that, but it was every time!

Oh how interesting, I wonder what it was about horses.

I haven't sterilized Cookie yet. Cookie is constantly mating with his ball. :lol: Cookie is so sweet at that moment. I can't stand and at that moment I'm caressing Cookie. :lol: Now he's getting angry with me. :lol: He grit his teeth loudly to me. :lol: :lol:

The following behavior of Cookie has now started. Summer has come and we started wearing shorts at home. Cookie tries to copulate when he sees my legs naked, male nation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't sterilized Cookie yet. Cookie is constantly mating with his ball. :lol: Cookie is so sweet at that moment. I can't stand and at that moment I'm caressing Cookie. :lol: Now he's getting angry with me. :lol: He grit his teeth loudly to me. :lol: :lol:

The following behavior of Cookie has now started. Summer has come and we started wearing shorts at home. Cookie tries to copulate when he sees my legs naked, male nation. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I were a bunny and was busy humping my ball, I think I wouldn't want anyone to pet me because they thought I was being so sweet, either. :lol:

If I were a bunny and was busy humping my ball, I think I wouldn't want anyone to pet me because they thought I was being so sweet, either. :lol:

It is obvious that he doesn't like it either. :lol: :lol:

But he looks so cute. :love: :love: I can not stand, I want to caress him. :lol: :lol: He gets up on both feet and curls forward like a ball. Haha :lol: I caress his hip from behind. Hahaha :lol: :lol:

Rabbits are so cute :love: Him face is so sweet even while he is toilet. :lol: They are so cute even when mating. :lol: :lol:

Snoopy & Joey :love: :lol:

Aboleth was a no-nonsense front-humper, Chibbs is a no-nonsense back-humper (who was it who used the terms front- and back-packer or similar?). Chibbs also nips Lopsy (or Matt :lol:) if he's in the way. I was just about to hang the washing out Sunday and Losy was sat 'in her spot', and she looked up from behind him with a mischievous look on his face and just raked him gently with her paws, and he shot off :lol: I think she'd been watching us defluff him and how much he's increasingly hating that :lol: I came in to tell Matt, then went back out and they were chasing each other, little sods. I had a right go at them, not that they took ANY notice, and it all blew over in a minute or two.

Past couple of nights Joey has been waking me up making honky humming noises while tearing round the room at top speed. fortunately Boo was tucking in to hay (my first thought before opening my eyes was he was pestering Boo)

Past couple of nights Joey has been waking me up making honky humming noises while tearing round the room at top speed. fortunately Boo was tucking in to hay (my first thought before opening my eyes was he was pestering Boo)
Sounds like he's been having fun? :lol:

Matt accidentally let Lopsy out yesterday morning so it was me who had to get him back in :roll: I did the usual pellets lure and when he noticed them, he charged out from under the rosemary and buzzed happily. Maybe it's the weather? Time of year? Old man excitement?

Back