• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to buy Charlie?

I've mentioned this before but Mooch highly recommends this toy:

35af_1.JPG

He absolutely loves throwing it about and making a noise! :D

A plain old toilet roll tube will entertain for hours:D

Bunnie use to pick them up and throw them about and she could never leave one standing up for more than 1 minute.

We use to set loads (10 or more) of toilet roll and kitchen roll ones up on the floor and time how long it would take her to get up from laying in the litter tray staring at them to running out and nosing them all over, once done she went back and laid down:D:lol::love::cry:

What about a treat ball Steph? You can put his pellets in it? Sohe has to work for them? It keeps my two entertained. :lol: x

What about a treat ball Steph? You can put his pellets in it? Sohe has to work for them? It keeps my two entertained. :lol: x

I got a treat ball anyway :)

He got his treat ball, the tree thing with the carrots on, some new treats, chew toys and a big willow ring and one of the willow hay baskets :)

Lucky Charlie :D

Ive got money saved for Fudge as a 'please forgive me' treat for after her spay and i dont know what to buy :roll:

I think the carrot tree is cool so might go for that as shes had the carrot patch before :D

Hope charlie likes his treats :wave:

Been doing a bit of gardening/DIY this week and Ruby's fave thing at the mo seems to be coming up and chewing the bottom of my jeans. :shock:

He likes the food best :roll:
He's had a good munch at his willow ring too though, and kept me awake all night throwing toilet roll tubes about :shock:

Back