• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your favourite thing about buns?

I like their vunerability. You have to win a rabbits trust and confidence with time and patience, unlike a dog or cat who just expect affection and are happy to oblige:lol:.

i agree! when i got Pebble, she was perified of people!! she now loves me to pieces! But she only likes me! :lol: nobody else, if anybody else but me goes near the hutch she growls, thumps her feet and runs round like a looney, bless her! I love her to bits! :love:

My favourite thing about Bungee was her chin rubs - she looked you right in the eye and chin rubbed your fingers/hand. She wasn't very cuddly so you knew a chin rub was a real compliment:love:

My favourite thing about Scrabble (many favourite things about her) would be the bunny grunts. She was a very vocal bunny and if she was doing laps for treats or running towards you there would be very loud excited grunts:lol::love:

Best thing about Artie is when he's laid out like a bear skin rug and you stop stroking his nose for a few seconds he starts nudging really hard:lol:

I'm sorry but I just couldn't choose I love absolutely everything about my bunnies. Even when they are being naughty i still can't help but smile.:D:love::love::love:

Back