• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your favourite kind of rabbit?

What is your favourite kind of rabbit?

• Lop

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Rex

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Neatherlands

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Angora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lionheads

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Other - please state

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters
Don't mind what colour, size, age, sex etc but I do prefer ***** ears :D Hey! What's wrong with that - hmmph! OK, try PRICKED ears :lol::lol::lol:

Dutchies but especially Tri's, though I don't anticipate having another one for the foreseeable future.

dutchies obviously to me, i have 4 other colours id love to have :oops:blue steel tri tortishell :oops: i got black, yellow grey and chocolate, i do have a soft spot for REWs too :love:

Ohhh I dunno.
Charlies a lionhead lop and I think hes the most gorgeous lad ever, but I love contis.
But Nethies are so cute.
And mini lops are cute.
:oops:

Lops for me, they look so soft and gentle- I just wish somebody would tell Xena what she is supposed to be like.

Have a soft spot rexes not just for the looks but the personality and attitude. I love all bunnies, especially ones with big uppy ears.:love:

Back