• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the latest thing you have bought for your rabbits?

Went into Home Bargains, saw a baby blanket with a rabbit on it and the words, MY FAVOURITE BUNNY on it. Well, at £3.49 I couldnt resist! I dont know how long it'll stay cream for!

I've bought seeds recently but I haven't planted all of them. I'm currently growing bok choy, oregano and lettuce. Got basil and mint seeds still to plant. I couldn't wait long enough so I've been giving Tofu the baby bok choy leaves. he adores them.

Wow awesome, thanks for the heads up - I already have the activity tunnel so I'm defo getting one of those tents!
Yay, bunny shopping addiction!

haha! No worries. Check which make of tunnel you have before you get the tent though as there are different brands on the market, some better than others. They'll 'probably' all fit into the tent, but there's only one that's designed specifically to join together with it using velcro. If you want any advice though, just give me a shout and I'll check it out for you.

Well it looks the same as the tunnel for sale, with the velcro going on and everything! I think it was from a range called "boredom breaker"? :)

That's the fella! Your tunnel will perfectly inside the pop up tent then! And after that you can buy another tunnel...and another...and another....and you'll have this whole great warren thang goin' awwwwnnnn... :D

last thing i got misty was a 4ft pipe to hide in she loves running up and down in and i made har a lil wooden den so she can hide i fill it with fresh hay

Back