• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is a WUZZLE???????????

He is so cute...he looks like a Furby! How old is he, and what's going on with those ears??:lol:

dont know how old he is . He was a stray so we have no history on the little fella ...not a baby though cos his bits are definatly there ;)

and as for the ears....havent got a clue :lol::lol:

My boyfriend who isn't always that impressed when I call him over to look at bunny photos positively squealed over Wuzzle. He keeps being all girly over him and is absolutely gobsmacked that Wuzzle doesn't have a home. I think if we weren't moving to Canada and were closer he would be knocking the door down to take him home. That I can guarantee is a real turn around!!! :lol:

My boyfriend who isn't always that impressed when I call him over to look at bunny photos positively squealed over Wuzzle. He keeps being all girly over him and is absolutely gobsmacked that Wuzzle doesn't have a home. I think if we weren't moving to Canada and were closer he would be knocking the door down to take him home. That I can guarantee is a real turn around!!! :lol:

Thats EXACTLY the same as my OH!!

julybuns149.jpg

How adorable is that, think he's a bit cross with you for taking his photo!!! :love:

Ohh......

My...............

Goodness................

:love: :love:

I am leaving this thread now............

:love: :love:

How can he not have a home?! :shock:

Back