• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have your rabbits taught you?

They are so gentle and sweet. Sitting with them and watching them is one of the major pleasures in my life. I love the way that they appreciate each others company (rabbits cuddled up together ... ) and that, as Jane said, they live in the moment. They are so peaceful that spending time with them (gaining their trust) is a form of meditation.

they are watching everything you do. a new set up must be foolproof or they'll be out in minutes.

sweet and gentle? you haven't met tabby rabbit...:lol:

They can be feisty
They dont like being held
They are entertaining and cute
And hay is important!!

That all furniture must be placed Kizzy/Bob width away from the wall/other furniture.
Poo and hay can be left anywhere but shoes cannot be kicked off in the living room or they will be picked up and thrown at you.
Cables and wires must always be tidied away or they will be snipped off - this includes the headphone wires even if you are wearing them and listening to music at the time.

That all furniture must be placed Kizzy/Bob width away from the wall/other furniture.
Poo and hay can be left anywhere but shoes cannot be kicked off in the living room or they will be picked up and thrown at you.
Cables and wires must always be tidied away or they will be snipped off - this includes the headphone wires even if you are wearing them and listening to music at the time.

:lol::lol: or computer mouse wires that just happen to be hanging in mid air :lol:

Ooh and they don't like water pistols :oops: used as deterrent along with a firm NO, when ripping up the carpet :censored: or destroying Rosie's favourite mat :evil:

That you shouldn't judge any creature before you spend time with them. Even small animals have big personalities, sometimes it just takes a while to gain their trust so they can show you that. I used to think rabbits were boring and not very intelligent...until I got to know one. Then I realised how wrong I was.

Mine taught me to stop thinking about myself so much and to be less selfish (and to never leave wires in plain sight!)

Back