• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what have your buns eaten that they shouldn't of??

Hharevest ate the tv remote buttons and various chargers
harvey got hold of my empty wine glass last night ran off with it and was trying to squezze his nose in to lick thevcontents but as it was a small glass and a large rabbit it was funny to watch
I once caught all 6 outside buns chewing my wellies so not much of those left now:lol:

My magnum
You know those rubber bracelets that they make for different causes? Bilbo's eaten more than half of one of those. He has a thing for rubber, he went in my bloomin handbag to get it.
The desk
The carpet
The wall
My weetabix
My bavarian slice
My beans, bacon and cheese pastie
My jam on toast
Relentless

If I'm on the couch and eating it, something is going to get stolen :roll: even with my arms in the air.

Haha!

Every plant that is growing in my garden, whether toxic to them or not :roll:. I barely have any plants left, the naughty girls!

Also, the one clearly has a sweet tooth as when I have my morning coffee and biscuit while they are free-ranging, she will race over to me and beg a bite of my bikky! :roll: :lol:. No surprise she is slightly heavier than her sister :oops:

They have also tried orange juice and evidently liked it as they went back to my daughter for more - literally stuck their head in her glass and lapped at it :lol:

Frankie ate the plastic hay bag. I accidentally left it next to her wire and she pulled it through. I rang the emergency vet, and then took her to our vet the next day with the pastic with holes in so he could see how much she had eaten :lol:

A sofa, the carpet, wallpaper, wall, towels, bedding, wires, foam padding, remote controls, shoes ( Milly! :evil: ), bags, clothes, basket their food is kept in, bird food, mouse/hamster food, plastic bags (after never doing it before, they tried to eat one that was in my room today with makeup in).

My sanity in a way.

Yeah they aren't free range anymore...

Remote control buttons, cell phone case, stickers my kids gave me, attempted to eat the keys off of the computer.

Roger over the years stole and ate :shock:, but with no ill effects whatsoever:

KFC chicken drumstick
Rolos
Chocolate Digestives
Chicken on a cheese topped roll
Wotsits
Knobbly Bobbly ice lollies
R Whites Lemonade ice lollies
Toast
Spaghetti Bolognese (off my plate)
Iced Gems

Where do I start with my two - Rupert has eaten several wires - the stereo wire is now about a metre long, used to be about 5! He had a go at a £50 hdmi cable too, he WOULD have been in trouble for that! He likes carpet, doors, sofas - especially the new one :evil: . He nicked a sausage roll off my plate once :shock: hamster food - this is the worst thing cos it gives him bloat! and the hamster throws the food out to him :evil: :evil: oh he also likes dining table legs!!!!

Tia loves human food crisps, bread, naan, popadoms, biscuits, tea, she's also partial to the odd table leg and if the wall gets in her way she takes a bite out of that too :shock: at xmas we had the tin of biscuits out, i went to loo came back and she had a bourbon cream and rupert had a jammmy dodger!!!!!!!!!!

I was laid on the floor watching Dawson's creek on my laptop eating a fab lolly and Charlie snuck up next to me and bit the end of it! While it was in my mouth!!! Shocking lol

Amy is a straw thief. As in, drinking straws. She also once dragged an empty plastic salad bag through the bars of her cage, though thankfully she didn't eat it.

Pipkin, meanwhile, once actually ate a little bit of bacon I had. He was a very odd rabbit.

Joey ate through a couple of our lamp wires (thankfully not plugged in) my mum wasn't pleased :lol:
Once I was eating a cake and breaking off small amounts for the dog, Joey decided he liked eating the crumbs and then robbed the dogs bit! Luckily he was the boss so Ruby walked away and let him have it....daft dog :roll::lol:

Charlie has ate through a few bags of hay, which left hay all over the floor, the strap of a handbag I got off my sister (I now have to hide it when she is around ;) and my tv remotes. I've only had him and Lola for 2 months so I expect a lot more naughtiness over the years :D

Last edited:
3 sofas, a large rug, 2 runaround tubes, a dining chair, some skirting board, a few chargers, a cushion & my daughter's spellings.

plant pots. They had the thin plastic plant pots as toys with no chewing for months, then one day all I found was a few shreds of it. :shock:

Mac got out while I was at work the other day and emptied the bin. I found my popcorn wrapper licked clean, it was empty when I put it in there but had cinnamon sugar and salt all over it which he evidently really enjoyed.

Back