• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your other pets think..

I only have gizmo, so wasn't sure how he would respond. We're having a holiday at my OH's house for a few days over new year, and he's just met my OH's cat.
Charlie the cat (who is apparently top cat of the neighbourhood :roll: ) keeps sniffing the corner of gizmo's cage, but when giz hops over to say hello, charlie runs away scared and looks at me as if to say "why have you brought this thing here?!" :lol: I thought giz would be scared, but he doesn't care! keeps trying to sniff him!

3 of our dogs think that they would do very nicely as dinner and our American Cocker loves to say hello and play with them... :D

Vera

jess and molly loved april to bits:love::love: always cleaning her whatching out for her. i could trust them200% left alone with her.

jess likes the new bunnies as thet can all run round the garden together but molly is scared of them she sits there looking at me as if to say help lol im sure she will get better.

Flynn loves his bunnies and is very gentle with what he sees as his babies. Dulcie adores him, but Frank stays strategically out of the way after being gently patted on the head the other month.

Libby would love them as breakfast and can't believe her luck when Frank tries to get in the kitchen. "Just another inch my pretty... a bit closer!"

We have cats pass through our garden, and they stop passed the rabbits home for a look...but it isnt until the girls stand up that all hell breaks loose, and the cats leg it... the rabbits are Giants! hehehe, they're bigger than the cats and their only babies!

Danny, 19 year old ex racehorse: OMG what are those?:shock:

Mazzy, 27 year old ex racehorse: Tra-la-laa-laa. Is it tea time yet?

Lana, 10 year old temporary border collie: Head forward, eyes down, head forward eyes down.

When Spider and Ghostie first met without the bars.
Yarbabs006.jpg

Spider:"Hello little sheep, not much room to round you up in here so i'll just give you a sniff"

ACTUALLY!! :)lol:) Before Ghostie was spayed, she used to get in moods often and Spider used to frequently say hello, but when she was in these moods she'd bite his feet and he'd run away as if to say:
"Blimey, what a fiesty little sheep!"
Hahaha!

Penny just completely ignores the rabbits and pretends they're not there.

Ludo loves them. He follows them around and whines to go outside with them. If they start racing around he does want to join in so have to watch him there. He likes to steal their food. They sort of tolerate him. Molly will go up and give him a sniff but Faline will put him in his place.

My Degu used to go into kill mode and go nuts and bite Faline if she went near their cage.

Im pretty sure my dog and cat hate the buns!
The buns always chase them and annoy them!

The Chinchillas also HATE the rabbits! Hahah!

Back