• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you use to feed your buns their veg?

I use a shallow metal dog bowl

Me too :D

a 10 inch bowl for my group of 5 who always eat together out of the same bowl and it is piled high with at least 5 different veggies every evening.

It's quite funny when they start pawing it over to their side and the bowl is going backwards and forwards. Mia even ties picking it up in her mouth sometimes :lol:

This is the sort of thing I use...

40cm_Multi_Purpose_Plant_Saucer_Small1.gif

I found a piece of cabbage on my kitchen floor last night.. & Phillip was in his run (in my livingroom) - I can only assume one of my cats STOLE it from him & took it away out of his reach :shock:

I got a filthy look from Corky when I gave it back to Phillip though :lol::lol::lol:

They have the first piece out of my hand, then I throw the rest around the run so they have to forage for it!

Bramble has his veg in one of his many bowls! I have also got one of those little hanging balls you can put it in too, but don't very often.

I scatter mine on the shed floor, as there seems to be a greedy one in each pair - I think it gives the slower or poorer eater a chance to have a bit of everything.

I know BB loves her Joey, but if the food was in a dish he wouldn't get a look in!

The floor. They're house buns, and get loads of veg throughout the day. A lot of the time I just peel veg into their room :oops:
The floor gets swept every day and washed on Sundays as they live on lino.
Blues pellets go in a treat ball cause he is a piggy, and Marnies go in a dish in the hutch. I push the door to so she can let herslef out once she is finished.

Back