• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think your rabbits think of you?

Out of my 10, the majority see me as the food lady.

Oscar and Ra are both snuggle monsters and will ignore food in favour of a fuss.
BB will enjoy a good fuss after she's sure she has checked all my pockets for food
Jacinta and Borage see me as an intruder (you shouold see the look of indignation when I dare to enter their terriotry!)

I like to think that Marnie Moo loves me. She will quite happily flop on my chest/tummy when I'm laying on the sofa.....but she does get quite indignant if I stop fussing her for ANY reason :lol:

She likes to follow me around everywhere too. But that could be for the laughs when she trips me over :lol:

I think Stanley loves me as he comes over for a cuddle and scritch even when food isn't on offer. Frilly is more reserved and seems to put up with being stroked and usually comes to see me for food, having said that she recently came and lay down next to me while I was reading so hopefully she's just still settling in and will at least decide to like me :lol:.
I'd say most of my rats love me as I tend to get swarmed if I've been out of the room while they free range and my cat is unfortunately overattached to me but we've been through a lot together.

My eldest bunny I think sees me as company and someone to give him a fuss and my youngest sees me as food giver/climbing frame/ nose rubber/ a chance to escape when I open doors/windows/hatches lol

Im sure they love me, not only because I give them food and shelter, chase away predators, care for them when they scared and and have gained their trust ( most of the time:lol:) and when Ive been away they just want lotsa snuggles from me when Im back (Im sure thats not just because I give them lotsa foraged foods!):lol::love:

what do you think of me?

matthew: she wants to know what we think of her. she should put some clothes on.
tabitha: why should we tell her anything? what does she tell us? where does she go every day? it can't take so long just to find a cabbage or a few spinach leaves...
charles: nice grandma. brings food.
cecile: abomination! despicable! she picks me up! me! cuts my pretty toenails! it's all i can do to bring myself to rest my head on her arm when she strokes me!
charles: i like strokings. has grandma brought a treat?
matthew: i like to cuddle under mummy's chin.
tabitha: weakling! make her massage your shoulders while you keep a safe distance away! that's how to do it, 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!' don't get soppy with the domestic help!
matthew, tabitha, charles, cecile: treats! treats! exciting! run around! treats! one treat each for bedtime! circle, circle! treats!

yep, that more or less covers it.

buttons: weird girl that keeps trying to stroke her but also food lady (she is a daddys girl, she prefers my boyfriend!!!)
nibbles: nose rubs and food!!

Back