• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think of these? - new pics and help post 18

I think Sooty and Tara have given their new home the thumbs up. :D:D

Is their a reason why you don't want to disturb Pan and Arthur? It also depends how much of a temptation the spare pen would be and how quickly you would end up filling it with new bunnies. :lol::lol:

I think Sooty and Tara have given their new home the thumbs up. :D:D

Is their a reason why you don't want to disturb Pan and Arthur? It also depends how much of a temptation the spare pen would be and how quickly you would end up filling it with new bunnies. :lol::lol:

Well pan has some nerve damage to her hind legs and has difficulty walking and hopping, Arthur is her partner and is half wild. They don't need any extra head room as Pan can no longer periscope and Arthur doesn't reach the top of the run as it is. I can fit two further pens in the shed without having to move there current house, and i only need one pen in there for Eva and Ron, Eva being my NZ white with arthritis and Ron being a 8 year old heinz 57 who is a little slower now and suffers with weepy eyes, they really need extra height as Eva can not stand on her hind legs unless i open the top of her run which i will only do when i'm there cause she could jump out if she wanted to, i could do with Scarlett someing inside to benefit from the extra height as well as she has the same problem as Eva. It's a very difficult decision.

So, if you leave Pan and Arthur where they are, you can make a pen for Eva and Ron, and also one for Scarlett? I think I would got with that option - it sounds as though Pan and Arthur are fine where they are and they wouldn't really benefit from the extra headroom that the pen would give them. :)

So, if you leave Pan and Arthur where they are, you can make a pen for Eva and Ron, and also one for Scarlett? I think I would got with that option - it sounds as though Pan and Arthur are fine where they are and they wouldn't really benefit from the extra headroom that the pen would give them. :)

This i what i am thinking, and it means i have a spare hutch inside the shed as Pan and Arthur don't use it with Pan not being able to get up the ramp. If i then move Scarlett and Stitch inside it also gives me a 6x6 run with 6x3 hutch outside which i can use as a spare or for fosters or just allow the shed bunnies some outside time.

sooty and tara look happy ... did they ever get the hang of that ramp :lol:

Nope! Ramps are a no go area for our Soot's he just can hack it, he seems fine with flat areas, and is ok with the shelf in the new run, he just can't handle sloping surfaces :lol:

This i what i am thinking, and it means i have a spare hutch inside the shed as Pan and Arthur don't use it with Pan not being able to get up the ramp. If i then move Scarlett and Stitch inside it also gives me a 6x6 run with 6x3 hutch outside which i can use as a spare or for fosters or just allow the shed bunnies some outside time.

It sounds good to me. :):)

Lol at poor Sooty and his ramps. :lol::lol: I should send Alfie round to teach him how to do it - I took the ramp out of their hutch the other day while he and Bubbles were in the garden. I leant it against the shed (it was almost vertical) and the daft boy went and climbed up it, got to the top and realised he had nowhere to go. :lol::lol:

Bless him, Sooty has been struggeling with ramps for two years now, i tried taking the ramp out of there hutch and run and just letting them jump up and down through the hole but sooty wouldn't do it, i eventually gave in and gave them a one level run instead, he's seems much happier if a little fat :lol:

No kay no, no more permanent ones. LOL although he might just bond with Pan and Arthur, no no stop thinking about it Phillipa (reminds herself to give herself a quick slap)

Keep thinking, keep thinking;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless him, Sooty has been struggeling with ramps for two years now, i tried taking the ramp out of there hutch and run and just letting them jump up and down through the hole but sooty wouldn't do it, i eventually gave in and gave them a one level run instead, he's seems much happier if a little fat :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't think he would travel well on the back of a motorbike, as you know that is what we would come up on:lol::lol::lol:

We could organise a get together at mine and you come and I put him in the car;) without you knowing of course:lol::lol::lol:

We could organise a get together at mine and you come and I put him in the car;) without you knowing of course:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: Yep and then it would be along time before i could get him back to you by which point he'd be nice and settled and i couldn't possibly give him back

Ali would kill me :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: Yep and then it would be along time before i could get him back to you by which point he'd be nice and settled and i couldn't possibly give him back

Ali would kill me :lol:

Leave Ali to me;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back