• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Do You Store Your Bunny Supplies In?

I don't. :oops: I have bunny stuff everywhere. Food, snugglesafes and blankets in the kitchen, nebuliser and meds in the front room, I've even taken over the whole garage. I think I will have to move hubby into the garage and use the house for storage instead. :lol: I even have hay in the freezer! :lol: (For the gerbils).

Mine is in a plastic drawer block,top drawer is hay,2nd is toys,treats and food and the 3rd is just litter. Bottom drawer has been taken out so the bunnies have a little hideaway :) All the things that don't fit in them go on top or on the playhouses second floor :)

Hay lives in bales in the shed, Harley has a whole one to eat/sleep on

Pellets live in a dustbin just outside the enclosure,

Megazorb lives in a dustbin inside the enclosure.

Meds/syringes lives in plastic storage tubs as does spare bowls and spare bottles on a shelf in the shed which also houses a human first aid kit :?

Redigrass bale is stored on top of Harley's elephant box as she can't jump on it anymore :(

Back