• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you love most about each of your rabbits?

The things I love most about Little are the things I also hate about her. Namely that she is stupid and mad.

I know this sounds harsh but if you spent any time around her you'd agree that while this may lead to some hilarious, endearing and potentially amusing hi-jinks she is, irrefutably, both stupid and mad. :lol:

As for Fat Ted, I love his giant bunny feetsies. No one needs feetsies so large.

Will - is so inquisitive and into absolutely everything - cant sit still.

Nancy - her white nose:love: She can be a bit bolshy at times, but lay down next to her and you can stroke her for ages.

Pierre- is my little adventure buns, inquisitive, very close with his wild genes but loves fuss from me and his mrs. He's my sole bun.

Bernie- is my stupid fluffy girly, she will follow Pierre everywhere, she's forgotten how to use the stairs again. And will just fall asleep super manning anywhere. She makes gulpy noises when she swallows poo

Stephen - well he's just my angel. He's intelligent and inquisitive. He loves snuggles and he always runs to meetnme when I go into their room.

Ellie - she's a stubborn little madam but she makes me giggle when she thumps! She's ditzy and cute and I love it when she flops next to me and begs for noserubs.

Betty for her sheer determination at anything she puts her mind to (usually food) and Walter because he is so silly and impressively intolerant of all things (nail trimming, grooming, minor noise, general new things in the house, us going to bed outside his routine, not having his normal veggies ie being given new foods to try).
He will stamp his feet and sit in the door way until he gets what he wants. I have annual leave this week and he stamps if I go to bed late, stamps in a morning because I got up half an hour later than my usual 6am and the other week he stamped at being offered mint which he hadn't had before. He also stamps if he is shut in the bedroom during the day if I'm at home. I only shut him in so I could go outside which isn't rabbit ready yet! He also stamps at shopping bags in the bedroom unless it had games for him in it. :lol:
He is also very sweet when he plays the fast game when I get up. :love:

Buster.. I love that's he loves cuddles and hes always happy

Alfie.... I love that he does high binkies (Buster is too lazy for those) and is a little grump

Poppy - My little Queen, I just love her so much :love: Even when she's getting under my feet and sitting with her bum in my face at 5 in the morning!

Donny - He's just so adorable, never been aggressive and takes everything in his stride. I love that he is nearly always binky'ing around!

Lola - She is my little madam! A terror, a nightmare, even spaying couldn't calm this little devil down :lol: She hates being stroked unless she wants to be stroked, usually at the same time as Donny. She has rubbish eye sight so is always charging and head butting me. Sometimes she annoys me but I can handle it, I hate to think what where she would be if she was elsewhere.

Leo - Thick as anything :lol: He doesn't 'get' how to be a rabbit and the way he stands under your feet when you go into the room, you'd think he wants to be a slipper or something..! A complete pain in the bum :lol: but he's a softy :love: This 'killer bunny' has never been aggressive :love:

Kerbie - Pain in the bum no. 2! He is very food orientated and thinks everyone has food for him. He is completely adorable though, his little mouth is always open when he has his fuss and he has fallen asleep several times after a good nose/head rub session :lol:

Charley - Even though she's scared of everything, she is a lovely bunny. She does the most fantastic flops (when she thinks no one is looking)!

Bobby is such a snuggle bun and while he is sweet and appears quite daft sometimes he is also the most persistent little guy I have ever met and I admire that trait in him. If he wants something he won't give up until he gets it.

Rosie is super alert and never misses a trick. She is also very vocal and all her binkies are followed by a quick grunt which always cracks us up. She is a cheeky little one and although I haven't found bonding with her the easiest I can't imagine her not being here now.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I love my Schaeffer because he is so calm....and I am NOT!

He is a big bunny with very soft fur about two inches long that doesn't lay flat, so when I am in a mix up, I can go lay down, he comes to me and I put my face and fingers in his fur and he says "There, there mom...everything is all right" and licks my forehead.

Also, every morning when I wake up he is waiting on "our" chair for cocoa and snuggle time! I get the cocoa, we both get the snuggles! If I sleep in on a weekend he is NOT happy with me!

I love Bea's fluffy little face. She's a happy little thing but has a forlorn, almost sad looking face that is just so cute :love:. I love how gentle she is. My bridge bunny Fidget (who was my first bunny love) was a little nutter, she'd have your finger off for a pellet, but Bea will take food really gently from your fingers with her little bunny lips :love::love::love:.

Mainly the way I feel Molly and Smokey love me.
Sounds daft but you can see in their faces they are so happy when I am with them.
Craving attention and cuddles.
Think it is more than me being the food man.:love:

Also, every morning when I wake up he is waiting on "our" chair for cocoa and snuggle time! I get the cocoa, we both get the snuggles! If I sleep in on a weekend he is NOT happy with me!

Aww that is so cute!! If we are late with breakfast we're usually awoken to the rabbits scratching at their bedroom door :roll:

Back