• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you bed your bun on?

Depends on the bunnies:

Most have carpet tiles and shredded paper in litterboxes. Some have newpaper covered with hay as they won't use the litterbox reliably.

Vera

Fudge my little princess has sticky lino tiles stuck to a large pieco of wood as a base for her NIC cage with a mat then carpet tiles for her upper level with blankets and towels and then she has megazorb in her litter tray with lots of hay :D (she only has the best because she doesnt wee anywhere apart from her litter tray and only have the occasional poo on the floor and she doesnt chew anything that shes not ment to :D the others arent so nice when it comes to blankets :roll:)

My bonded 2 are outside in a hut that is lined with lino, megazorb in base of a cage with plenty of hay :D

Skye and Gizmo have large rabbit cages with attached runs but they refuse to use a litter tray so have megazorb covering the bottom with hay in a big box :D

My lot have hay and straw during the winter along with snuggle safes, and fleecy blankets in the warmer weather. And of course each other.

Autumn is the one who lets me know when to change over, as she digs the hay/straw out of the sleeping bit and sends it down stairs into the litter tray bit!!

Back