• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do rabbits think of us?

Thank you. Yes, she might consider Penicillin injections as the next option I suppose, rather than operate. Yan's 6 this month, but I have only had him 4 years.

Sending vibes Omi.Good luck for Wednesday.

Slaves/food providers/general dogs-body.

Yes, it's my elder buck, Yan. He recovered from quite severe nodular myxomatosis about 15 months ago, but was left with slightly abnormal tissue over one eye (where the largest nodule was). Been fine since, but noticed a small lump a few days ago where the abnormal tissue is, with inflamed eye as well. Vet decided to try a course of eye drops, plus she punctured the lump and removed the pus, which was inside. He's due to go back on Wednesday. He's fine in himself, but the lump has filled up again so I'm fearing she will want to remove it under GA :(

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that. Poor Yan :( I hope the appointment on Wednesday goes well and that there are options other than surgery to deal with the lump. Sending little Yan lots of vibes to get better soon xx

I should have known I wouldn't get a serious answer here! These have made me laugh :lol: I am definetly a rabbit slave

Going to be referring to myself and the OH as slave-monsters when I talk to the bunnies form now on :lol:

Sylar definitely thinks that I'm his slave. He just keeps me around for food, strokes and toys.
Bill probably feels the same but he's still quite timid around me so we don't know his true personality yet.
Hiro... well... he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I think he thinks that I'm a bunny. He grooms me! Whenever I go up to him he grooms around my hair line, my eyebrows and my nose. Very odd but very sweet!

A very inept rabbit: the slaverabbit.

Slow and stupid, the slaverabbit never fully grows all their fur, apart from a curious tuft on their head. Their ears are malformed, so they are unable to make out sounds as they should. They also, unfortunately, never grow their tail which means they look especially ugly. All of these faults are compounded by the fact that they grow freakishly tall and especially loud.

The slaverabbit doesn't understand how to rabbit, so must be coerced into adequate behaviour. This includes making sure they groom you (but without their tongues), learn how to produce appropriate foodstuffs (pellets! fibafirst! banana!) and be the one responsible for cleaning the warren (under heavy supervision, of course).

Although they are very much hard work, given enough time and training, this poor excuse for a rabbit can at least become somewhat of a use.

Slow and stupid, the slaverabbit never fully grows all their fur, apart from a curious tuft on their head. Their ears are malformed, so they are unable to make out sounds as they should. They also, unfortunately, never grow their tail which means they look especially ugly. All of these faults are compounded by the fact that they grow freakishly tall and especially loud.

The slaverabbit doesn't understand how to rabbit, so must be coerced into adequate behaviour. This includes making sure they groom you (but without their tongues), learn how to produce appropriate foodstuffs (pellets! fibafirst! banana!) and be the one responsible for cleaning the warren (under heavy supervision, of course).

Although they are very much hard work, given enough time and training, this poor excuse for a rabbit can at least become somewhat of a use.

:lol: perfect!

Love this - so true :lol:

Back