• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do i do? U/D got her! PICS!

I'd put her in an enclosed area, even if its just a pet carrier for a few hours.
She is doing a 'frightened Rabbit freeze' by the sounds of things. A nice secure carrier with some food and water is all she needs at the moment :)

Okay, i left the carrier in and shes in a dog crate? should i enclose her into the carrier and put plenty of food etc.

Okay, i left the carrier in and shes in a dog crate? should i enclose her into the carrier and put plenty of food etc.

Can you put the carrier in the crate. Then she can come out when she feels a bit more confident. Cover half the crate with a blanket too as then she wont feel so exposed :)

Can you put the carrier in the crate. Then she can come out when she feels a bit more confident. Cover half the crate with a blanket too as then she wont feel so exposed :)

Yep the carrier is still in the crate. Will go cover it with something and leave her be :)

I feel so left out being the only one strong enough to say 'NO More' these days.
Maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead and let my resolve weaken :lol::lol:

I feel so left out being the only one strong enough to say 'NO More' these days.

Two NZ's Sooz or have you got no room
(only kidding my grumpy biters are going nowhere:lol::lol::lol:)

Awwwww Nat you & Anth are so kind hearted to all these buns - I think Anth & my hubby Mark must be related really! It's funny how they say no more & then eventually give in .......... Think you're trying to secretly catch Jane up aren't you?:lol::lol:

So what have you decided to name your new addition? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I'm strong too.:lol: I feel myself start to cave so I stop visiting a thread:lol:

Awwwww Nat you & Anth are so kind hearted to all these buns - I think Anth & my hubby Mark must be related really! It's funny how they say no more & then eventually give in .......... Think you're trying to secretly catch Jane up aren't you?:lol::lol:

So what have you decided to name your new addition? :shock::lol::lol::lol:

She might not be staying!!!! Why doesnt anyone believe me :lol:

Shes called Ruby! :)

She might not be staying!!!! Why doesnt anyone believe me :lol:

Shes called Ruby! :)

Whatever Nat :lol::lol::lol:

Ruby is a nice name, I wonder if she would like an all black mini lop to snuggle up to:D I have just had to take back one of my rescues (long story and still annoyed about it:evil:)

Whatever Nat :lol::lol::lol:

Ruby is a nice name, I wonder if she would like an all black mini lop to snuggle up to:D I have just had to take back one of my rescues (long story and still annoyed about it:evil:)

KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Well they have had him for 18mths and they started minding guide dogs at the weekends. They have now taken a rejected guide dog and is saying the bun keeps thumping and is frightened:? (load of rubbish)any way it came back yesterday (thank god) I was livid as it took David and me an hour to clean it's bum. One of my fosterers is a manager at Bolton Guide dogs and she took him yesterday and gues what it was sat snuggled up on the rug with her 4 labs. He is the most laid back bunny I have ever met as he just sits and looks like he is deep in thought:D

Well they have had him for 18mths and they started minding guide dogs at the weekends. They have now taken a rejected guide dog and is saying the bun keeps thumping and is frightened:? (load of rubbish)any way it came back yesterday (thank god) I was livid as it took David and me an hour to clean it's bum. One of my fosterers is a manager at Bolton Guide dogs and she took him yesterday and gues what it was sat snuggled up on the rug with her 4 labs. He is the most laid back bunny I have ever met as he just sits and looks like he is deep in thought:D

So they basically used the dog as an excuse?

Back