• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what colour was ?

A beautiful REW Nethie called Milly. Who ended up being a boy :roll:
DSCN3961_zps45dab4f2.jpg

Last edited:
:thumb: support the blacks they are always overlooked and im not sure why as they are :love:

Very sad but even as I child I loved black animals. Our cat was black too. Most of our cats were black or black and white. I wanted a black horse more than anything as a child.

Black and white English spot, but he ran away (he was so scared and wild) and then I had a very large orangey-brown doe called Misty, she was amazing :love:

Peters my first... He's a dwarf lop and his colouring is mainly grey ( diff shades) with a bits of white mixed in. He has a fawny like shade running up his nose. He has one white front foot / leg and one grey front foot/ leg

And he's lovely .:) quite sadly I sing to him now, " petey baby, you're the one , you make my life lots of fun, oh petey baby I'm awfully fond of you...do, do, do, do, dooo"! The neighbours must think I'm crackers

He's in my signature xx

Last edited:
White with blue eyes. I've only ever had my childhood bunny (who I was a bit scared of!) and my two bunnies as an adult.

Back