• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What bunny should i get?

Ordering a bunny and stipulating a colour is how you order clothes isn't it, not a living animal. Of course they realise it is a living animal, they're just not bothered about that, only with how it looks.

You say that but most humans are drawn to an animal by its looks first and personality second, even us rescuers. I don't think there is any shame in that, to adopt an animal because you are drawn to its looks. I am determined one day to adopt a smoke pearl and himi coloured bunnies as they are my absolute fave, and I will wait for them to come up in rescue, I'm not ashamed of that in the slightest to be honest

I don't think the starter of this thread is going to post on this thread again:? Other wise I think she would of done by now.

i doubt you could have educated someine who had no interest in listening...:roll:

Back