• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your buns getting for xmas?

I've gone a bit mad. Spent about 200 quid on the 2 of them. Loads of herbs, parsley bells, artichoke, new bowls, treats, all sorts!!!

I spend about 30 quid a month on treats and toys for them, so nothing extra - it's not like animals understand Christmas :roll:

Well my bunnies/pigs/doggies aren't getting any pressies this year as i've spent enough on christmas already :roll: They'll get some different veggies from christmas dinner though, i'm sure they'll be more than happy with that anyway!

To save me searching through the hay experts website, or putting something in a basket to find out-how much is their delivery? Not used them before but they seem loads cheaper than pets at home! x

Buster has naturals mix, alfa cubes and as it's xmas yogurt drops (an extra special treat) Toy wise he has a new nest, willow balls and a toss carrot toy.:D

Bertie is getting two personalised bowls from Maizy (see fundraising), and an Elvis CD. He goes nuts to Elvis and Binkys like crayzee, only the older essential Rock n roll stuff :lol:

Bertie is getting two personalised bowls from Maizy (see fundraising), and an Elvis CD. He goes nuts to Elvis and Binkys like crayzee, only the older essential Rock n roll stuff :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: awww that's fab!

having spent nearly £300 on their set up and actually getting them, they'll only get a few treats, but they'll be getting extra fuss and attention from the family who'll meet them for the first time. cuddles all round!

Ive got Lola a pop up tunnel, with her being a giant its difficult to get toys that keep her interested. I had to show her the tunnel to see if she could fit in it but then i took it away and told her it was for christmas. she was binkying around looking for it. i felt a bit mean because she won't understand what Christmas is!

I spent about 60 pound on Stewy;
Neutering £45
New bowl with carrots on £3.99
Mat for his bowls to go on £1.99
Naturals carrot pellets £1.99
New bed £9.00

And Prince and Luna have got some corn on the cob sticks from pets at home! Almost bought them one of those wooden log cabins to go inside their hutch but I think theyre too big for one!

x

We've brought some dried fruit and a huge bale of hay from the horse supply shop. We're going to make our own toys with paper and cardboard stuffed with hay and a dried fruit in the middle.

Mine are getting a new straw mat to chew and lots of twigs etc. to destroy.

For Christmas dinner, they'll be having an apple cut up, they love them but I rarely let them have one.

the big question is what arnt ours getting, the tree is packed with gifts and only a small amount of them are for me and Tracey the rest are for the 7 buns, 2 chins and 2 gerbils.

God knows how much it all comes to as Tracey wont tell me !!!!

We got all ours from BunnyBasics Surprise surprise.

Mine have got stockings from Sue at SRR, a naturals hamper, willow balls, a toy each and Flynn is getting a new bed!:D

Back