• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunnies nicknames?

Poppy- Pops (not very imaginative)
Barry- Barry Bozo
Bobby- Kabobby
Percy- Percy Plum ( not sure if we can still call him that after his neuter though :lol:)

Rosie is usually RoRo

Fiver is nearly always known as Boy. I have no idea what my neighbours think when I shout for him in the garden. 'Boy, where are you hiding?' :oops:

for Jack: Hareling, Bunnyhare, Lord Jackington, and sometimes "You little :censored: !!!" :p

Rascal: Sir Rascal, Rascalmonster, The Evil One, Overlord Fatfluff.

hehe I can see there's some great nicknames here!

We all sound like a load of loonies :love::love::lol::lol:

Stephen is Little Boy, Stevie, Stevie weevie, Bum
Eleanor is Ellie, Fattie, Smelly belly, Poppet....

:lol:

Oh dear - lots of strange ones at mine -
Poppy - Pwoppy Loppy - Lemon Popsicle
Harley - Harley Moo Cow or recently Harley the Head Tilt (recently recovered from HT) sounds awful now :oops::oops:
Bella - BBB (Big Butt Bella)
Declan - Dexy
Misty - Squizza (she looks like a little squirrel)
Daisy - Beed - BD - Baby Daisy
Pippin - Pippin white lippin (he is all black apart from a white lip)
Timmy - TimmyTime - he's just as sweet and cute as the little sheep himself
Blossom - Bwoss bwoss

We're all maddddddddddddddd!!!! :lol::lol:

Loki is Loki-doki or even Loki-doki-okie

Thor is Thorkins or Thorkins-Hawkins (my oh is a Hawkins and he's Thor's daddy so...)

Poppy doesn't really have a nickname, well I suppose poppy is cos the rescue name is Popsicle, we like poppy more!!!

Harriet is Harrietty (as in The Borrowers), Alfie's full name is Alfonso which he gets sometimes, Jessie is madam or little miss :roll:

They all get "you little :censored:!" sometimes :D

mabel - mabs, mabel the sable, mabel the sable go and set the table :oops:
sox - socksey, socca, socca wokka glory :oops:

Bramble gets called Bambles, bamble bear, bambi, brambi, bramble pie,
Big foot gets called Biffy mainly, Mr Biffsalot, Biffer, little boy, we also call him sexy boy. :lol:
They both also get called bozo buns, the fun buns, the bunny brears and the little terrors.

I call Bella, Bella Roo and Woody is Woody Woo Woo, im sure they will change, i have loads of nick names for ppl and animal. i call my mum Mark le Mar and my dad Bent Ken? These are from when we were younger.

Mona gets called Mona Bee or Mrs B and I even have an ornament bunny which looks just like her and has a bee on it :D
Elidore is usually called Eli (Ellie) for short which confuses some people as he is a boy.
Merri is nicknamed cheekers as he has always had a cheeky face.
Nori is sometimes called Noerchen which is a German variant on his name.
Emrys is called Emmy for short which is again confusing as emmy sounds girly but he is a boy.
Maisie gets called Moosie, Moo or Maisie Moo.
Bilbo is called Bilbers or Boo which goes with Moo (they are married).
Frodo is called Froders or Froedchen (German again) or Froh (German for joy).
Snowdrop is called Snowy most of the time.
Orla is called Orly or Orlina at times.
Clovers gets called cloves sometimes.
Willow is occasionally named as Willow willy.

Funny enough we don't Jenson by his proper name much. Usually it's Bubba, Bunna, Fluffyhead, little Beastie (when he's up to no good!), and the OH calls him a poopyhead or fluffyface and our vet calls him a monkey (because he's not very well behaved at the vets).

Im a bit boring with mine :oops:
Sophie...... gets Soph
Darcey gets Darc

Dylan gets Dyl
Daisy gets Dais..... or Daisy dooo

Holly gets holl or holls
Bailey gets Bails

not very original :lol::lol::lol: but they all know their names

Hi

Harley- Harls
Effie- lumpy
Nancy- Noo
Max- waxy
Missy- Miss

I had a baby rex last year who was nicknamed wiggley
:)

Daisy is Dee or Dais

Alfie is Alf, doofus, softy or 'little sod' when he's been naughty :lol:

Rosy-Posy is Roo, Ro Po, Po, Rooroo, Fluffeh and 'moody mare' :p

Well, referring to my bunnies in plural, I sometimes call them "ninan" which is short for "kaninan" meaning "the rabbits" :)
When I'm talking to them, I sometimes call them "pus" which is the norwegian equivalent of "kitty", so it's supposed to be used on cats,
but since I had a cat long before I got the buns, I use that name for them as well, out of habbit :lol:
... And I don't have any more nicknames that I use for them, haha. So dull.

... Oh, that's right: My mom calls Isil "Helikopteret" /"the Helicopter" because he jumps around and his ears flail in all directions :lol:

Last edited:
Well, referring to my bunnies in plural, I sometimes call them "ninan" which is short for "kaninan" meaning "the rabbits" :)
When I'm talking to them, I sometimes call them "pus" which is the norwegian equivalent of "kitty", so it's supposed to be used on cats,
but since I had a cat long before I got the buns, I use that name for them as well, out of habbit :lol:
... And I don't have any more nicknames that I use for them, haha. So dull.

... Oh, that's right: My mom calls Isil "Helikopteret" /"the Helicopter" because he jumps around and his ears flail in all directions :lol:

That is very cute. In German we say Kaninchen so I sometimes refer to the rabbits collectively as Ninchen.

Pus could be quite apt as baby rabbits are called kittens in English.

Back