• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you buying for your bunnies this Easter?

We dont celebrate Easter, but Bob has already had his "Happy Bunny Day" present, I bought him a myxi jab last week.

Valerie will be getting a VHD as a prezzie this week, not decided what to get for Comet. :D

We dont celebrate Easter, but Bob has already had his "Happy Bunny Day" present, I bought him a myxi jab last week.

Valerie will be getting a VHD as a prezzie this week, not decided what to get for Comet. :D

he he valerie will love her jab.

lilly and marsha are getting thier myxi and bailey is due both so that is what mine shall be having.

just cus i love them.

not cus its happy bunny week lol x

I decided to buy a 'make mine chocolate' badge for Easter for me from Hay Experts so of course the bunnies got some Naturals Healthy Fruit Salad treats!

Mine are all having their myxi jabs tomorrow andI'm having to fill up with petrol for my trek to the Midlands on Wednesday so no money left for luxuries:lol::lol:

poor Maa is having major surgery for Easter, and a holiday in my tiny crowded bedroom with me snoring next to her - poor love :roll: Hopefully if she recovers from her spay she'll get to enjoy what the rest of the bunnies are getting for Easter (Benny's gotcha day too on the 19th!) - the little tikes climbing frame and slide - weeeeeeeeee! :lol:

A huge box of green oat hay that cost me a bomb (although it's a coincedence that it has arrived in time for Easter!) :lol:

Back