• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We'z not vermin-Now with more photos:)

They're gorgeous! :love:

I used to have Cow Mouses :? Unsurprisingly one was called Cow Mouse :lol:

They are abso gorgeous.I have 4 rats,n 2 hamsters amongst my wee furry feathery friends.Always wanted mice but you hardly ever see them now.I'm in love :love::lol:

Ive taken a few more, in the bath (yes, me in the bath too:lol: ) I sat in there for hours with them just hiding at first but eventually rewards came in the form of little scurries up my arm, onto my shoulder, and even sniffing my face

But my silly computer wont let me upload them:(

Hopefully will soon

Ooh, i think ive got it:)

Heres Elysse
100_9054.jpg

100_9017.jpg

And the lovely Alma, who seems to be tamest so far and loves the camera!
100_9028.jpg

100_9036.jpg

100_9088.jpg

100_9100.jpg

And heres Iena. She has a sweet little white diamond on her head. Oh, and with sister Varenne in the background giving herself a groom:)
100_9072.jpg

100_9084.jpg

:)

Last edited:
They are SO sweet!!!! I especially love Elysse!!! :love:

Thank you :love: I love them all so much already, all their little personalities are coming out now and theyre much more relaxed. Elysse was the first who caught my eye and i just loved her white face and beautiful markings :love: not sure what that colours called...its like a very light brown/lilac

They keep doing these little jumps all over the place...i dont remember my old mice ever doing this. Does anyone know what it is? Seems to be when theyre excited about food or something, so weve been calling them "minkies":lol:

Back