• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet play day

Spacegirl said:
IMGP2984.jpg

OMG that is the cutest photo EVER!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
All beautiful photos :D :love:

Oh They are both beautiful. I love picture number 3. Look at that kissy little mouth. And the one of them cuddling just melts your heart :love:

loopylop said:
Spacegirl said:
What can I smell?
IMGP3386.jpg

I am on my way to bunny nap - that is seriously one of the cutest buns I have ever seen!!!

:love:

Think I'm in love with that bun!!!!!!!

doesnt he just look like he needs a bubble out of his mouth saying something like (why cant i go outside and play :cry: :cry??: ) :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
doesnt he just look like he needs a bubble out of his mouth saying something like (why cant i go outside and play :cry: :cry??: ) :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha!!! Yeh he does, that would fit perfectly!

He is a little stunner - have I missed where this gorgeous pair came from? :? :oops: :oops:

loopylop said:
He is a little stunner - have I missed where this gorgeous pair came from? :? :oops: :oops:

Gismo was advertised on freeads (I think) - ex breeder stock. I went to pick him up and took him to Eve but I felll in love with the little man so a few weeks later I went back and got him :lol:
Lucky was also advertised on a freead type site. She was found as a stray in someone's garden.
And it was love at first sight when they were introduced! :love:

Spacegirl said:
loopylop said:

Gismo was advertised on freeads (I think) - ex breeder stock. I went to pick him up and took him to Eve but I felll in love with the little man so a few weeks later I went back and got him :lol:
Lucky was also advertised on a freead type site. She was found as a stray in someone's garden.
And it was love at first sight when they were introduced! :love:
Awwwww!!! You are really lucky, he is a little babe!!!!! He is seriously one of the cutest I have ever seen!!!! :love: :love: I will be hounding you now for more pics! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have I missed his name?! :oops: :oops: :oops:

EDIT: Hehe, nevermind, looked on Eve's web site! :D

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

Hahahaha!!! Yeh he does, that would fit perfectly!

gismo was rehomed to sally from me and lucky came from the free adds!

Back