• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I went and got her...............

I am so happy for you and for your lovely new bun
I think it's a lovely idea having her as a house bun and leaving the boys outside - my boys don't like being cuddled too much either.
I could just see her bossing them about though:lol:

Thank YOu
Yes. It's a difficult one with regards to the boys - I think Eric would hate having her around and Ernie would love her. But you never can tell with my 2.
When they have had fights in the past, you'd think Ernie would come off worst, but in fact it's Eric (the dominant one) who does. So I wouldn't like to guess!!

It's their little half sister too - so she may well boss them about!

We'll wait until spring and see what happens then!!!

You shouldn't feel bad just because shes not from a rescue centre.
Poppets from a pet shop and i wouldnt trade his furry butt for the world ;)

im glad she now has the treatment and loving home she needed. i think you are right to let the boys settle for now and not to put her out. good idea baout changing clothes my buns do get funny with me sometimes if i smell of another one but i dont change closthes as they seem ok afterwards(however have been bonded longer) hope she is easily treated and happy now sounds like it from the binkys! good luck keep us updated

aw i'm so glad you got her, what a sweety, hope you entend to post some photos of her soon ;). hope it all goes well with the vets.

aw i'm so glad you got her, what a sweety, hope you entend to post some photos of her soon ;). hope it all goes well with the vets.

Thanks everyone.
She is doing really well and I don't have any regrets about getting her, only that I didn't get her sooner (maybe her eyes wouldn't have got so sore)

Anyway, I have posted some videos of her on "your stories and photos" if you want to have a look!!!

Aww I 'm so glad you got her in the end - she's family afterall! :D It's not her fault she was for sale in a pet shop. She still deserves a loving home. She's beautiful btw :love:

Aww I 'm so glad you got her in the end - she's family afterall! :D It's not her fault she was for sale in a pet shop. She still deserves a loving home. She's beautiful btw :love:

Thank you - I knew the first time I saw her she should be mine, but I didn;t think it would be fair on the boys. But in the end I had to get her. And I'm soooooooo glad I did:love::love::love:

Back