• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee Lawrence

cimada

Young Bun
Poor Lawrence died getting neutered at the vets. I dont think I will ever get a rabbit neutered again. I'm so disappointed. His life was supposed to get so much better once he was neutered as he was going to be bonded with Rum & Wyatt and they could all play freely in the house. I miss him so much.
Sleep tight lawrence,
xxx
HPIM5196.jpg

I am so sorry :cry:
Losses at neutering are very very rare and maybe Lawrence had a previously undetected heart problem

Binky Free little Bunny

xx

I'm so sorry :cry:
It's terrible sad that this happened just when you were trying to give him a better life xx

I'm really sorry about little Laurance! I felt the same way when my Ophelia died. Then when we had Rose I decided to risk it because of the cancer risk (after umming and aaahing for almost a year). It's a horrible thing to happen to the buns but as Jane said, it's really rare. Hope you never have any bad experiences again!

Binky free little bun

Back