• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need some bonding vibes! U/D Home on Sunday.Yay!!!

oh dear, if you want andy to lay those tiles he's pretty good with things like that!?? glad to hear theres more grooming. maybe one day rory will get groomed:lol: when do you think we can have them home???:D:D

It sounds like it's going really well :D

I'm having the same with Bell and T - I think he's given up on being groomed (unless she's doing it when I'm not looking). After the first couple of days when she groomed him about four times in total, I've not seen her doing it again. Though having said that in the last two days T has definitely got spring fever and won't stop humping her :shock: She's being very very tolerant of him and just lets him get on with it. It has me in stitches because she's tried to hump him a couple of times and he's so tiny she just can't do it :lol: :lol:

Hope you get them home very soon.

:Dyeh we can do any day, it will be around 3ish if thats okay because andy's at work and he wants to come to pick them up 2:roll: we really can't wait to get them home!!!:D:D:D

Yep thats fine with me. You will have to be patient with Rory, I suspect as we get further from his op' the humping will disappear totally but in the meantime you may need to gently 'remove' him from Lola if he gets a bit rampant.

Of course it may increase again for a while once you get them home, seen as it will be new territory to him.

Yep thats fine with me. You will have to be patient with Rory, I suspect as we get further from his op' the humping will disappear totally but in the meantime you may need to gently 'remove' him from Lola if he gets a bit rampant.

Of course it may increase again for a while once you get them home, seen as it will be new territory to him.

Yeh i think we knew it wasn't all roses yet, coming home will be a big step for them both i imagine. I've made it as neutral as humanly possible but Lola will still know its home and it'll be all new for Rory.Will they be ok if they are left alone during the day? i have a full day on tuesday at Uni, if not ill arrange supervision:) Hows their litter training been? thanks for everything Sooz:D:D

Yeh i think we knew it wasn't all roses yet, coming home will be a big step for them both i imagine. I've made it as neutral as humanly possible but Lola will still know its home and it'll be all new for Rory.Will they be ok if they are left alone during the day? i have a full day on tuesday at Uni, if not ill arrange supervision:) Hows their litter training been? thanks for everything Sooz:D:D

They should be OK but obviously you should be able to judge that from their behaviour over Sunday & Monday. I have been leaving them unattended for up to 5 hours somedays without issues.

Hmm, litter training, well Lola only wee's in her tray but poops everywhere. Rorys has totally gone to pot but he does know what her litter tray is, he just isn't too great at using it.

He will wee on newspaper rather than the floor though.

They should be OK but obviously you should be able to judge that from their behaviour over Sunday & Monday. I have been leaving them unattended for up to 5 hours somedays without issues.

Hmm, litter training, well Lola only wee's in her tray but poops everywhere. Rorys has totally gone to pot but he does know what her litter tray is, he just isn't too great at using it.

He will wee on newspaper rather than the floor though.

Its not a problem, i just wanted to know what to expect. we will get lots of cardboard boxes in. Lola has never been great with pooping in her litter tray. Hopefully while we are litter training Rory she will get the idea.

They will only be alone for a max of 5 hours on tuesday so that will be fine:) but i'll be with them constantly for Sunday and Monday

Back