• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are bonding again today... angel and rory...another go

Ok an update from bonding central lol.
I put Rory and Angel in a carrier together for a while, all was quiet so i introduced them into a small run in the kitchen. We have had lots of ignoring a few scuffles and some pulled fur. They have both eaten drunk pooed and groomed themselves and have showed no signs of stress. However Angelis def the dominent one of the 2 and keeps nipping Rory if he gets to close.
Rory seems for the moment to accept this and has bowed down to her wanting her to groom him but their has been no mutual grooming yet.

Please send lots of non nipping (norty Angel cake :no:) calming bonding vibes xx

i can only say .... thank you Michelle for giving my nerves a rest with this one ...:shock:;)

they do sound better today than yesterday at mine ...soooooo.... hopefully :? :? :? :?

No problem Angie, Angel is being a bit norty tonight!! Looks like she has taught Rory to nip!!!:shock: Not looking forward to overnight tonight!!!!

Back