• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waves and hello from newbies Amy and Po!

Pobunny

New Kit
Hello!
Been a lurker for a while now and have found so many posts very helpful that I thought it was time I joined and said a proper hello.
I'm Amy from West Sussex, I have a beautiful male Sussex bun named Po who is coming up to 6 months old. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old along with his sister Applejack who we sadly lost a few weeks ago : (
Po is off to a local rescue to hopefully find himself a new wifey next week. I'm in the process of setting up a new shed setting for their return : )
Po is a gorgeous guy who loves to lick my face and have a snuggle (on his terms obvs!)
Am loving being a bunny mummy and looking forward to learning more and more about giving him the best life poss : )

Ps I promise you he was not named after a teletubby by choice, it's amazing how convincing 5 and 2 year old little girls can be!! :wave:

photo.phpfbid=10153614229589737&set=a.10150227194919737.318255.627284736&type=3

Last edited:
Hello!
Been a lurker for a while now and have found so many posts very helpful that I thought it was time I joined and said a proper hello.
I'm Amy from West Sussex, I have a beautiful male Sussex bun named Po who is coming up to 6 months old. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old along with his sister Applejack who we sadly lost a few weeks ago : (
Po is off to a local rescue to hopefully find himself a new wifey next week. I'm in the process of setting up a new shed setting for their return : )
Po is a gorgeous guy who loves to lick my face and have a snuggle (on his terms obvs!)
Am loving being a bunny mummy and looking forward to learning more and more about giving him the best life poss : )

Ps I promise you he was not named after a teletubby by choice, it's amazing how convincing 5 and 2 year old little girls can be!! :wave:

Welcome Amy :wave:

So sorry you lost Applejack :(

I'm so glad Po is going to have a companion. Which rescue will you be visiting?

Thank you! :)

We are going to a lovely place called The Warren. One of the nurses at the vets recommended the lovely lady there. I believe she rehomes lots of rescue buns for the local RSPCA as well as doing bunny boarding. The buns she has in mind for the match look so lovely. Very excited to see who Po picks (or who picks him!) he's so lonely without his sister.

Thank you! :)

We are going to a lovely place called The Warren. One of the nurses at the vets recommended the lovely lady there. I believe she rehomes lots of rescue buns for the local RSPCA as well as doing bunny boarding. The buns she has in mind for the match look so lovely. Very excited to see who Po picks (or who picks him!) he's so lonely without his sister.

Well I am sure we shall be looking forward to seeing some lovely photos of Po and his new Missus in due course :D

Good luck for the bonding x

Hi, and welcome to the forum :wave: so sorry for your loss, I hope the bonding goes well :thumb:

Hi Amy :wave: I've just joined too! I have 3 mini lop / lion head sisters who are 8 months.

How is Po, any news on his new companion?

I totally get the name thing, my children named our rabbits and one of them is stuck with the name Bing, even though it's a girl x

Back